Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I am ready for this book. The music for the intro sounded like something from a real Batman movie!

Amazing Member

The cover

IMG_5165.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by darthfrysk View Post
    The cover

IMG_5165.jpg
    I wish a variant cover will be Batman standing over Gotham like he is on one of the pages. That's a fantastic shot!

Amazing Member

DC just posted a 20-page preview. Looks beautiful. Definitely getting this.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/08...lusive-preview
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post

Commissioner Gordon embracing the 21st century .

Fantastic Member

This, White Knight and Busiek's new series... Too much Batman stories with 'kinda' similar art styles. DC is kinda all over the place about their schedule. Metal and Doomsday Clock crashing into each other and Batman has 10+ series for the fall.

They should be careful about the brand of Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by madmodpoetgod View Post
    This, White Knight and Busiek's new series... Too much Batman stories with 'kinda' similar art styles. DC is kinda all over the place about their schedule. Metal and Doomsday Clock crashing into each other and Batman has 10+ series for the fall.

Not to mention him in JLA and JL and he popped up in The Flash, SS, Gotham City Garage, Superman...he's everywhere, LOL

He's the money maker I guess.

20 page preview and still have enough book leftover? This seems really good and I am still excited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    20 page preview and still have enough book leftover? This seems really good and I am still excited for it.
    It's HC, 7.0625" x 10.1875", 64 pages, $12.99. Book 1 of 2. Second book is tentatively out spring 2018.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by madmodpoetgod View Post

Batman sells a lot outside of the direct market and I expect these books are primarily geared towards book channels.
    Currently Following:

Is this for sure being released November 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Is this for sure being released November 1st?
    That's still the release date shown on Previews.
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG170271

FOC is today so it seems to be ready for printing already. Interestingly enough, I can't find this on Amazon. This may be a direct market exclusive with a collected edition containing books 1 and 2 released for regular book channel.
    Currently Following:

That's still the release date shown on Previews.
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG170271

FOC is today so it seems to be ready for printing already. Interestingly enough, I can't find this on Amazon. This may be a direct market exclusive with a collected edition containing books 1 and 2 released for regular book channel.
    Yeah I didn't see it on the Rebirth Schedule thread on Reddit either. At all.

I'm hoping that this book starts to get some promotion soon. This and Gotham by Gaslight, looks like two projects that hasn't been seen by the Mainstream in a long time, if ever.

BANNED

I may get this on art alone. Marini has been over a decade one of Europeans rising Masters of the craft.