Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Only on the tv and comics side I believe. He got bounced from Marvel Studios along with Perlmutter and co.
    On the other hand, he is a main character in the upcoming Spider-Man cartoon now....

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    Joe Q became EiC in 2000. In Jan 2000, UXM was the #1 book, and sold 50% better than JLA or Avengers (#4 and #5) - source: Comichron.

What needed to be fixed?
    I agree. The math just doesn't add up. The X-men were fine. They were Marvel's alpha and omega. I wish he'd been more specific here. What needed fixing? We all know he set out to undo the Spider-Man/Mary Jane marriage. What exactly did he think needed to be undone about the X-men? Being such high sellers, why mess with something that was working?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I like how the guy who broke up Spideys marriage because his favorite spider-man growing up was single Spider-man saying he stopped writers from writing comics the way they enjoyed as kids.

"fixing" Spider-Man and X-Men? You mean the two properties that kept Marvel afloat for the 20 years prior to him being EIC? If by fix you mean "neuter" I guess so but they certainly weren't broken (as a whole) prior to his tenure.

And let's be real the only thing Quesada ever did well was taking credit for Bill Jemas' accomplishments and then running them into the ground, see Ultimate Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    "fixing" Spider-Man and X-Men? You mean the two properties that kept Marvel afloat for the 20 years prior to him being EIC? If by fix you mean "neuter" I guess so but they certainly weren't broken (as a whole) prior to his tenure.
    To be fair he probably means fix in the way a crooked ref fixes a game against a particular team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    They spelled "break" wrong.
    yeah. thanks quesada