Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Much ado about nothing. Oh well, a BluRay release is better than no BluRay release, I think.

I'd be happy if it was a complete series set.

BANNED

Wow,all this time and they still can't get the entire two series on one disc set? This just looks like more of the same,trying to give us pieces of the pie,instead of the whole darn pie.its time for the whole pie DC.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Wow,all this time and they still can't get the entire two series on one disc set? This just looks like more of the same,trying to give us pieces of the pie,instead of the whole darn pie.its time for the whole pie DC.
    Generally speaking, they release season 1 before they release season 2.

I was expecting a complete series set instead of just a season 1 blu-ray. I hope the wait between the release of season 1 and season 2 isn't too long.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Generally speaking, they release season 1 before they release season 2.

Duh,but it's been over for a couple years now,it's time for both seasons to come out together.

The only reason to buy this is to show DC/time warner/CW that YJ can make $,but were still not getting a season 3 or movie though.

Well maybe there's still hope. If the blueray sales are through the roof they'll see that there's a huge market for Young Justice and similar shows. And maybe they'll bring it back. It's a long shot but keep hope alive.
    It happened with Family Guy and a few other shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Well maybe there's still hope. If the blueray sales are through the roof they'll see that there's a huge market for Young Justice and similar shows. And maybe they'll bring it back. It's a long shot but keep hope alive.
    That would be nice if everyone bought it and brought the show back but we can't have nice things

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Futurama too.

But notice none of them are ever action cartoons and are comparatively cheaply made comedy cartoons.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I doubt the show will ever come back, regardless of how well this Blu-Ray release does. That said, though, I don't think a DTV feature is completely out of the equation. The Young Justice Universe is pretty popular now, and DTVs seem to be WB's bread and butter when it comes to their DC superheroes. I could see it happening, with future sequels down the line, too.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I doubt the show will ever come back, regardless of how well this Blu-Ray release does. That said, though, I don't think a DTV feature is completely out of the equation. The Young Justice Universe is pretty popular now, and DTVs seem to be WB's bread and butter when it comes to their DC superheroes. I could see it happening, with future sequels down the line, too.

If only,then maybe we could get things we couldn't get in the show(Wally saved and out of the speedforce,and superboy age being fixed and him getting TTK),and where the Darkseid and Vandal Savage plot was going

I just watched the show for the first time 2 months ago or something and I'm usually not into DC but this show got to me. Like, on an emotional and comic-loving level.
    I watched it 3 times. I never ever do that, I never watch something 3 times in a row. I even read the spin-off comics.

Isn't there any way we as fans can somehow start a petition to raise awareness of how many people actually want to see this? I mean, not that it would help... but it would be a try.

Wow I must sound so defeated.

Young Justice was a bright light for DC during its time.

Unfortunately, it's possible that it will never return because it goes against the current dark trend of their comics. They wouldn't want something like that to steal the spotlight or risk becoming more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Young Justice was a bright light for DC during its time.

Unfortunately, it's possible that it will never return because it goes against the current dark trend of their comics. They wouldn't want something like that to steal the spotlight or risk becoming more popular.
    Young Justice was dark in its own sense that is what seperated it from the other cartoons.