Default Costumes in X-Men Legends 2

Is there anybody here that's familiar with past X-Men comics?. If so I need some help to identify some costumes for a video that I'm making. At this point in time I think that I've identified most of the costumes that were in X-Men Legends 2 but there are still a few costumes that I'm unfamiliar with.

Last edited by MarvelARPGFan; 05-09-2017 at 06:39 AM.

BANNED

Not all of them are from the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Not all of them are from the comics.
    Ok, well could you tell me which ones if it's possible.

And I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because Pyro's costume in these games is more very much like he's X-Men Evolution costume.

Cannonball - late 90's costume when he joined the X-Men. 1997 or 1998. Around the time of the Onslaught story.

Gambit - looks like Ultimate Gambit and then a recolored version of Ultimate Gambit. If memory serves, that costume was cobbled together specifically for this game.

Colossus - I think that may be a throw back to the X-Men Legends (the first one) when the X-Men had to free Professor X from Shadow King. This looks like the "Shadow Colossus" model, but I'm not sure.

Sunfire - pretty sure this one was made specifically for this game, as well. It's the only place I've ever seen this.

Toad - that is Ultimate Toad.

Scarlet Witch - that looks like her original costume when she debuted in X-Men #2 or #3 way way back in the 60's. Minus the cape she originally had.

Cable - looks like his costume from his first solo series. Mid 90's I think.
    I co-host a podcast about comics. Mostly it's X-Men comics of the 90's.

Billy and Dan Read Comics!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post
    Cannonball - late 90's costume when he joined the X-Men. 1997 or 1998. Around the time of the Onslaught story.

Gambit - looks like Ultimate Gambit and then a recolored version of Ultimate Gambit. If memory serves, that costume was cobbled together specifically for this game.

Colossus - I think that may be a throw back to the X-Men Legends (the first one) when the X-Men had to free Professor X from Shadow King. This looks like the "Shadow Colossus" model, but I'm not sure.

Sunfire - pretty sure this one was made specifically for this game, as well. It's the only place I've ever seen this.

Toad - that is Ultimate Toad.

Scarlet Witch - that looks like her original costume when she debuted in X-Men #2 or #3 way way back in the 60's. Minus the cape she originally had.

Cable - looks like his costume from his first solo series. Mid 90's I think.
    You're right on all of them. Gambit and Sunfire got new looks to match the other X-Men's ultimate looks. Colossus's costume is from XML1 when Shadow King creates Roman Gladiator versions of the X-Men (Cyclops --> Chaos Lord, Phoenix --> Sun Goddess, Wolverine --> Ultimate Predator, Colossus --> Champion of Rhodes). I think Colossus is the only one who kept his Roman counterpart in XML2 if I'm mistaken. As for the picture of Toad, I think that's the brown costume. I think they needed more costumes for Toad, so they just recolored his main/ultimate/blue one to brown...he might have worn a brown version of his costume in the Ultimate Universe.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Some of the costumes in X-MEN Legends series were really lazy.

I still play Legends 2 on PSP to this day. Actually got Legends 2 on 4 systems (GC,PS2,Xbox,PSP) and Legends 1 on 3 systems.