Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Adoptions can be done at ANY age. If I wanted to adopt my 88 year-old hag of a mother-in-law as my legal daughter (and she was willing to go along with it), I would be legally entitled to do so--if I coughed up all the legal fees.
    But the question was about biological sons.
    Pre flashpoint Bruce is more than 20 years older than Jason, which makes it possible that he is his (or Tims) father, but only 15 years older than Dick which makes it unlikely that he is his father.

in the New 52, Bruce is roughly 10-12 years older than Dick, which makes it next to impossible that he is his father, and maybe 16 years older than Tim, which makes it still very unlikely.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    But the question was about biological sons.
    Pre flashpoint Bruce is more than 20 years older than Jason, which makes it possible that he is his (or Tims) father, but only 15 years older than Dick which makes it unlikely that he is his father.

in the New 52, Bruce is roughly 10-12 years older than Dick, which makes it next to impossible that he is his father, and maybe 16 years older than Tim, which makes it still very unlikely.
    Bruce--at whatever age--wouldn't have an affair with a married woman like Mary Grayson. Especially with all his supermodels and actresses etc etc who are supposed to be hanging around Bruce Wayne.

Extraordinary Member

He is his son???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He is his son???
    No. Not adopted anymore and especially not biological.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Bruce--at whatever age--wouldn't have an affair with a married woman like Mary Grayson. Especially with all his supermodels and actresses etc etc who are supposed to be hanging around Bruce Wayne.
    Maybe he got bored with his regular Supermodel/actress diet and wanted to switch thing up a bit enter bored wife Mary

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Maybe he got bored with his regular Supermodel/actress diet and wanted to switch thing up a bit enter bored wife Mary
    I don't think ANY woman would get bored with hunky hunka John Grayson.