View Poll Results: Which X-Force Is The Best?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liefeld

42 22.34%
  • KYost

61 32.45%
  • Remender

63 33.51%
  • Humphries

4 2.13%
  • Hopeless

4 2.13%
  • Spurrier

14 7.45%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Always the Original version. when it was the Para military Cable led team.
    X-Men Forever

Ugh yeah I should've separated OG X-Force into Liefeld era/Nicieza era/Moore (road trip era)

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I've liked plenty and voted Spurrier, but my favorite was actually X Statix

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

This one ^ ^

Now seriously, I admit that paramilitaries and firearms are not precisely my cup of tea, so...

However, I'm curious about Humpries'. How's like?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Ugh yeah I should've separated OG X-Force into Liefeld era/Nicieza era/Moore (road trip era)
    Yeah, those are some really different eras for sure. I'd love to see a modern take on that Nicieza era with a slightly updated lineup and a killer creative team. Just imagine what a coup it would be if Marvel could get Greg Capullo back on the book, drawing Cable and Domino and Shatterstar again with some new badasses like Laura as Wolverine. Money.

Mighty Member

Road Trip Xforce is the best... Dani Moonstar, Warpath centric, Risque, Karma comes out.. hellions, it really gave us the new mutants from the 80s with modern twist.I liked the idea that the New Mutants, X Force, Hellions, New Warriors were so connected and wish that had stayed with the book if the New Warriors had lasted longer and if the hellions had gotten a team book maybe things would have been different.

As a story : Remender
    As a team : Kyle and Yost

I did like the K/Y team. I think my dream team would borrow heavily from that lineup, but with Cable leading instead of Logan. Throw in Shatterstar too. Because he's awesome.

Cable, Domino, Archangel, X-23/Wolverine, Shatterstar, Warpath, Wolfsbane. Or maybe bring back Feral instead of Wolfsbane.

For me... selfishly because of Deadpool.. Remender. But I also really loved Hopeless' team. Totally different feel to each book.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

When I think modern X-force, Remender is the first team I think about and to be honest is the team I'm hoping we see on the big screen or some iteration of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    When I think modern X-force, Remender is the first team I think about and to be honest is the team I'm hoping we see on the big screen or some iteration of it.
    Agreed. Even if it's Cable instead of Wolverine at this point in the film universe (because jackman's done and all).

BANNED

Only X-Force that should have existed.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Remender's run before Fantomex became a major part. After that I didn't care for the book.

I liked Kyle and Yost too, until they killed off Nightcrawler, even though I am sure that decision was editorial's and not entirely the team's.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post

However, I'm curious about Humpries'. How's like?
    When Marvel got stupid and greedy and put out two X-Force books at the same time Humphries was by far the worst of the two. I actually like Cable and X-Force but dropped Humphries book after two garbage issues. Then they cancelled both book for the Spurrier run which was even worse than Humphries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, those are some really different eras for sure. I'd love to see a modern take on that Nicieza era with a slightly updated lineup and a killer creative team. Just imagine what a coup it would be if Marvel could get Greg Capullo back on the book, drawing Cable and Domino and Shatterstar again with some new badasses like Laura as Wolverine. Money.
    Easy bucks from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    When Marvel got stupid and greedy and put out two X-Force books at the same time Humphries was by far the worst of the two. I actually like Cable and X-Force but dropped Humphries book after two garbage issues. Then they cancelled both book for the Spurrier run which was even worse than Humphries.
    Nice joke.