View Poll Results: Which X-Force Is The Best?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liefeld

    42 22.46%
  • KYost

    61 32.62%
  • Remender

    63 33.69%
  • Humphries

    4 2.14%
  • Hopeless

    4 2.14%
  • Spurrier

    13 6.95%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 138
  1. #16
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    5,508

    Default

    Always the Original version. when it was the Para military Cable led team.
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

  2. #17
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,219

    Default

    Ugh yeah I should've separated OG X-Force into Liefeld era/Nicieza era/Moore (road trip era)

  3. #18
    Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,537

    Default

    I've liked plenty and voted Spurrier, but my favorite was actually X Statix

  4. #19
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Interdimensional
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    This one ^ ^



    Now seriously, I admit that paramilitaries and firearms are not precisely my cup of tea, so...

    However, I'm curious about Humpries'. How's like?

  5. #20
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Ugh yeah I should've separated OG X-Force into Liefeld era/Nicieza era/Moore (road trip era)
    Yeah, those are some really different eras for sure. I'd love to see a modern take on that Nicieza era with a slightly updated lineup and a killer creative team. Just imagine what a coup it would be if Marvel could get Greg Capullo back on the book, drawing Cable and Domino and Shatterstar again with some new badasses like Laura as Wolverine. Money.

  6. #21
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Road Trip Xforce is the best... Dani Moonstar, Warpath centric, Risque, Karma comes out.. hellions, it really gave us the new mutants from the 80s with modern twist.I liked the idea that the New Mutants, X Force, Hellions, New Warriors were so connected and wish that had stayed with the book if the New Warriors had lasted longer and if the hellions had gotten a team book maybe things would have been different.

  7. #22
    Master of Magnetism Magneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    As a story : Remender
    As a team : Kyle and Yost

  8. #23
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,397

    Default

    I did like the K/Y team. I think my dream team would borrow heavily from that lineup, but with Cable leading instead of Logan. Throw in Shatterstar too. Because he's awesome.

    Cable, Domino, Archangel, X-23/Wolverine, Shatterstar, Warpath, Wolfsbane. Or maybe bring back Feral instead of Wolfsbane.

  9. #24
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    12,911

    Default

    For me... selfishly because of Deadpool.. Remender. But I also really loved Hopeless' team. Totally different feel to each book.

  10. #25

    Default

    When I think modern X-force, Remender is the first team I think about and to be honest is the team I'm hoping we see on the big screen or some iteration of it.

  11. #26
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    12,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    When I think modern X-force, Remender is the first team I think about and to be honest is the team I'm hoping we see on the big screen or some iteration of it.
    Agreed. Even if it's Cable instead of Wolverine at this point in the film universe (because jackman's done and all).

  12. #27
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Only X-Force that should have existed.

  13. #28
    Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Remender's run before Fantomex became a major part. After that I didn't care for the book.

    I liked Kyle and Yost too, until they killed off Nightcrawler, even though I am sure that decision was editorial's and not entirely the team's.

  14. #29
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    .

    However, I'm curious about Humpries'. How's like?
    When Marvel got stupid and greedy and put out two X-Force books at the same time Humphries was by far the worst of the two. I actually like Cable and X-Force but dropped Humphries book after two garbage issues. Then they cancelled both book for the Spurrier run which was even worse than Humphries.

  15. #30
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, those are some really different eras for sure. I'd love to see a modern take on that Nicieza era with a slightly updated lineup and a killer creative team. Just imagine what a coup it would be if Marvel could get Greg Capullo back on the book, drawing Cable and Domino and Shatterstar again with some new badasses like Laura as Wolverine. Money.
    Easy bucks from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    When Marvel got stupid and greedy and put out two X-Force books at the same time Humphries was by far the worst of the two. I actually like Cable and X-Force but dropped Humphries book after two garbage issues. Then they cancelled both book for the Spurrier run which was even worse than Humphries.
    Nice joke.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •