Mighty Member

Default ASM 31 Speculation

Most of the time Peter wins by losing. I think Peter will defeat Otto by destroying what's left of PI to keep the research out of his tentacles.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

That would suck. I think Peter needs a proper win, IMO. I'm hoping he reveals he had a backdoor to all of Ock's backdoors, and hacks all of Ock's tech, taking him down. OR, he EMPs all the tech and disables Otto, with the only thing remaining being his EMP proof armour (this would also cripple P.I. which is what Slott probably engineered this whole storyline to do). Then, he can use the camouflage capabilities of his armour to go undercover as Superior Ock and help take down Cap.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    That would suck. I think Peter needs a proper win, IMO. I'm hoping he reveals he had a backdoor to all of Ock's backdoors, and hacks all of Ock's tech, taking him down. OR, he EMPs all the tech and disables Otto, with the only thing remaining being his EMP proof armour (this would also cripple P.I. which is what Slott probably engineered this whole storyline to do). Then, he can use the camouflage capabilities of his armour to go undercover as Superior Ock and help take down Cap.
    Asm 789 states PI WILL be no more. That is why I believe Peter will destroy PI to defeat Otto.

Spectacular Member SilverSpider's Avatar

I don't know, I'm hoping Peter built in a shutdown sequence to counter Ock's override, what an awesome scene that would be, maybe after that Ock steals all of PI's funds, is defeated by Peter and put in to jail, from where he is promptly released by hydra, who still need him.
    I would like Peter to focus his tech power towards his Spidey Arsenal and not webware and other global products. I know that ultimately that may help more than him being Spidey, I'd just like to see him invent some stuff again.
    Creativity is awesome.

It's a cruel world, that doesn't care for you. Which is why remember to always smile.

Fantastic Member

I as well hope peter has a counter to ottos counter play.

it seem likely peter will destroy PI and then in #789 he'll buy the bugle! (speculation)