Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- Is that the Queen of Fables on that Batgirl cover?
    No. It's a new villain called the Red Queen.
    https://www.newsarama.com/35104-batg...dick-babs.html
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    No. It's a new villain called the Red Queen.
    https://www.newsarama.com/35104-batg...dick-babs.html
    Hmmm...More Lewis Carroll inspiration.

We really need Red Queen to meet up with Mad Hatter, The Wonderland Gang, Alice, and White Rabbit sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Oh no they arent. But Dick is the only man in that pile that Helena has any relation to or cares about. I mean Im sure Babs is worried about Dick to, but her Dad probably comes first.
    Oh I see. LOL!

Yeah and Gordon seems like he is dying. Haven't we seen that before? Or maybe he has been hurt so many times...

BATMAN #33
    Written by TOM KING
    Art and cover by JOELLE JONES
    Variant cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
    “A DREAM OF ME” part 1! Following his marriage proposal to Catwoman, Batman leaves Gotham City on a quest of renewal and redemption. As he travels and fights, he encounters members of his family—each disturbed by Batman’s journey, each ready to stand in his way, each ready to push back against Batman’s stubborn determination to evolve into something better than a superhero.
    On sale OCTOBER 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Hahaha I laughed at this. Looks to me someone got his heart broken (...or not).

BATMAN #33
    Written by TOM KING
    Art and cover by JOELLE JONES
    Variant cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
    “A DREAM OF ME” part 1! Following his marriage proposal to Catwoman, Batman leaves Gotham City on a quest of renewal and redemption. As he travels and fights, he encounters members of his family—each disturbed by Batman’s journey, each ready to stand in his way, each ready to push back against Batman’s stubborn determination to evolve into something better than a superhero.
    On sale OCTOBER 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    I can't wait to see Batman's greatest allies-- Green Lantern and Duke Thomas-- try to get through to Bruce.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Outlaws looks awesome as usual, interested in catching up with Mother Panic and see how the twisted dinamic duo looks like.

If it`s Joker again, I`ll just slap a Mac clown on my way out.

BANNED

I can't wait to see Batman's greatest allies-- Green Lantern and Duke Thomas-- try to get through to Bruce.
    Don't forget fan-favorite Harper Row!

Hahaha! Thats great.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    She probably said NO.

DC Comics don't have the cojones. I don't know....

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Hahaha! Thats great.
    This is a stab at Metal? Ha, ha!

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I think it's 50/50 whether he's doing this because she said "no" and he's trying to deal with that or because she said "yes" and he's trying to make himself the kind of man worthy of marrying her.

Marcio Takara on BatBOP is ace.

Good one

Most of the stuff on here looks good. Looking forward to Dicks Elseword, seeing the Supersons save the Multiverse and the return of Raptor.

Jokerised Batman and Robin should be a hoot hope it's Dick but most likely Damian since Hurt already referenced it when he referenced the evil that was coming which could make his Jokerised Batman Dick.

Extraordinary Member

The funny thing about that is, even Hal Jordan has more of a rightful claim to be called Bruce's "closest ally" than Duke Thomas.

I don't think Dick is gonna be the Batman who laughs, given the writer, but I am kind of interested to see where Dick falls into this primordial war between bats and bird. Having been a bird and bat.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-17-2017 at 11:45 PM.