Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default X-Men Gold And Blue Vol 0...rrrrright!

Fantastic Member

So does this confirm the speculation that Blue = uncanny x-men, and Gold= X-men for when they relaunch or renumber for legacy?

Yeah, that's definitely a sign that things are going well in your relaunch when you have to try and rebrand stuff to sell it.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

I don't if I should laugh or shake my head at the stupidity that's going on at Marvel right now.

So much for jumping-on points. Nonsense like this is why I have so much trouble getting my younger co-workers into Marvel books. No one wants to consult a roadmap and a flowchart when it comes to following characters they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    No one wants to consult a roadmap and a flowchart when it comes to following characters they like.
    Yep. Well, not no one. Certainly doubt it's the majority, though.

That said, I'm really enjoying Astonishing right now. Apart from the mess that was IVX (which I wish I hadn't spent any money on), my primary exposure to X-Men was the 90s animated series (have the DVDs for rewatching).
    Last edited by rui no onna; 07-25-2017 at 10:46 AM.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

This is the first ever time this underrated run is going to be reprinted, I couldn't care less what title they slap on the cover, both books are a day one buy from me.

Marvel Legacy new clothing but still using the old tricks .

Well at least I enjoyed the stories in those volumes good times for the fans. Maybe better than what we have to deal with nowadays.

This would be funny if it wasn't so nonsensical.
    Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    This is the first ever time this underrated run is going to be reprinted, I couldn't care less what title they slap on the cover, both books are a day one buy from me.
    I still have the originals at home but yes, it's good that they're being reprinted.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

This is LOL. Marvel has lost it's mind with the relaunches, reprints, time travel, and events. Marvel killed the continuity of its own product and then wonders why the industry is hurting. (Though plenty of other factors contributing as well).
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I thinks its awesome that these runs will finally be collected. Can't wait to read them again. Don't care what the cover says. The Uncanny and X-Men runs are almost completely collected now!

BANNED

I always liked these issues. I loved Cecilia, while Marrow was serviceable, and I detested Maggott.

I liked that the lineup of the books were changed dramatically - a breath of fresh air for the usual team and it allowed for new stories and exploration of characters.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    No one wants to consult a roadmap and a flowchart when it comes to following characters they like.
    That's what I call laziness. I started reading X-Men in the 80's and had no idea what was going on. I kept up with new issues while buying and reading back issues. If people don't want to do that they don't deserve to be fans (imo).

Yeah for real. If you want to know what's going on, buy the back issues. That's why they're still on sale.