Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Anyone read Issue 7?

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Anyone read Issue 7?
    I did! It was fantastic. Good ending to the miniseries. Can't wait for what's next!

Pulls:
    Lion Forge: Summit, All CPU Titles. DC: Justice League Dark. Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Marvel: Ms. Marvel. Valiant: Shadowman. Dynamite: Vampirella, Sacred Six, Vampirella: Dark Powers.
    Support Catalyst Prime! A brand new, amazing & creative superhero universe from Lion Forge!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Anyone read Issue 7?
    I really liked it, mainly because I felt like it established a lot of new characters and status quo shifts along with some really cool moments for characters such as Quincredible. Personally I hope they announce some new series soon.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

When are new issues of Noble coming out and what is Gail Simone's next thing at Catalyst Prime?

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    When are new issues of Noble coming out and what is Gail Simone's next thing at Catalyst Prime?
    So I have news, while they have nothing ready to announce yet, they're still hard at work for what comes next for the CPU. I can't give any details away, but trust me, the CPU is still alive. As soon as I can say more or as soon as I learn more, I'll be sure to update you all.

Pulls:
    Lion Forge: Summit, All CPU Titles. DC: Justice League Dark. Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Marvel: Ms. Marvel. Valiant: Shadowman. Dynamite: Vampirella, Sacred Six, Vampirella: Dark Powers.
    Support Catalyst Prime! A brand new, amazing & creative superhero universe from Lion Forge!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    So I have news, while they have nothing ready to announce yet, they're still hard at work for what comes next for the CPU. I can't give any details away, but trust me, the CPU is still alive. As soon as I can say more or as soon as I learn more, I'll be sure to update you all.
    Cool thanks