Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

I read issue 5 and we get a look at the new Nigerian heroine Moonrise
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-21-2020 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Mispelled her name

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I read issue 5 and we get a look at the new Nigerian heroine Moonstone.
    Awesome! Happy to see this coming along. Is that the heroine Gail Simone will be writing?

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Awesome! Happy to see this coming along. Is that the heroine Gail Simone will be writing?
    Maybe but i think it could be Tillian who was a more integral part of the story. Tillian was built up from the first issue while Moonrise just pops up in issue 5.

Granted it could be anyone's guess.

I mean I’d just wait to see what happens when we get the May Solicitations, I mean I think I saw on twitter that they mentioned a new Summit ongoing would happen but beyond that we don’t know.

For those wondering the Summit thing was a comment made in their Valentine’s Day post, there exact words were, “ Another big couple that's really going to shine in the next volume of Summit is Val & Dani!“.
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-21-2020 at 08:20 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Ah, I see.

Can anyone explain how Astrid Powell has powers as the new Noble?

I recall that the cliffhanger in one issue was that she healed incredibly fast from a major battle but there was no follow up about it. Now she’s flying and using powers while the original Noble is out of commission. Did I miss something???

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    Can anyone explain how Astrid Powell has powers as the new Noble?

I recall that the cliffhanger in one issue was that she healed incredibly fast from a major battle but there was no follow up about it. Now she’s flying and using powers while the original Noble is out of commission. Did I miss something???
    I thought she has a high tech armor version of the Noble suit.

EDIT- in issue 6 they confirm this. Apparently Lorena created an experimental suit that could replicate Noble's powers.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-18-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Issue 6 was fantastic! That last scene with Summit was sooo good and so cool! I hope they announce more stuff soon. Seven Days ends next month!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Spectacular Member

gail simone is claremontian in writing this. she manages to make me want to find back issues on every character in this series, and i didnt even know this universe existed till a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe8 View Post
    gail simone is claremontian in writing this. she manages to make me want to find back issues on every character in this series, and i didnt even know this universe existed till a month ago
    If you need any help, let me know! I love hearing people are joining in on the fun!

Also look at this amazing cover for issue 7:
    STL151514-type-0.jpg
    Pulls:

BANNED

so whats the current status of Lion Forge now a days?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    so whats the current status of Lion Forge now a days?
    Not too sure. With the whole pandemic thing, I'm unsure of how much of their current plans are still on track.

Not too sure. With the whole pandemic thing, I'm unsure of how much of their current plans are still on track.
    Don't worry! I've been in, pretty much, consistent contact with Lion Forge staff. Issue 7 is coming out the 24th of this month! And CPU isn't going anywhere. I've been told that Oni is dedicated to the CPU and that more stuff will return soon. They have plans and some amazing talent upcoming!
    Pulls:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Don't worry! I've been in, pretty much, consistent contact with Lion Forge staff. Issue 7 is coming out the 24th of this month! And CPU isn't going anywhere. I've been told that Oni is dedicated to the CPU and that more stuff will return soon. They have plans and some amazing talent upcoming!
    Ooooh! Wonderful news!

Ooooh! Wonderful news!
    Glad I could share it! I love bringing hope to you guys. This Universe means a lot to me, and I'm glad it's sticking around. It may be a bit before we hear anything as covid really pushed stuff around. But if and when I learn anything, I'll let you guys know.
    Pulls: