Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Anyone read Issue 7?

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Anyone read Issue 7?
    I did! It was fantastic. Good ending to the miniseries. Can't wait for what's next!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Anyone read Issue 7?
    I really liked it, mainly because I felt like it established a lot of new characters and status quo shifts along with some really cool moments for characters such as Quincredible. Personally I hope they announce some new series soon.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

When are new issues of Noble coming out and what is Gail Simone's next thing at Catalyst Prime?

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    When are new issues of Noble coming out and what is Gail Simone's next thing at Catalyst Prime?
    So I have news, while they have nothing ready to announce yet, they're still hard at work for what comes next for the CPU. I can't give any details away, but trust me, the CPU is still alive. As soon as I can say more or as soon as I learn more, I'll be sure to update you all.
    Pulls:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    So I have news, while they have nothing ready to announce yet, they're still hard at work for what comes next for the CPU. I can't give any details away, but trust me, the CPU is still alive. As soon as I can say more or as soon as I learn more, I'll be sure to update you all.
    Cool thanks

I heard a rumor that Catalyst Prime is switching from single issues to Graphic Novels, anyone know if this is true?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I heard a rumor that Catalyst Prime is switching from single issues to Graphic Novels, anyone know if this is true?
    First I've heard.

Where did you that rumor from?

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    First I've heard.

Where did you that rumor from?
    https://www.comicsbeat.com/oni-lion-...-novels/?amp=1

“THE FAN-FAVORITE CATALYST PRIME TITLE, QUINCREDIBLE: QUEST TO BE THE BEST, RETURNS IN FEBRUARY 2021 FROM CREATIVE TEAM RODNEY BARNES, SELINA ESPIRITU, KELLY FITZPATRICK, AND TOM NAPOLITANO, AND FOLLOWS QUINTON WEST AFTER A METEOR SHOW DUBBED “THE EVENT” LEFT HIM WITH THE POWER OF INVULNERABILITY—BUT NO OTHER GIFTS. NOT THE MOST GLAMOROUS OR FLASHY OF SUPERPOWERS. BUT THERE’S MORE TO QUIN THAN MEETS THE EYE, AND HE’S WILLING TO SHOW THE WORLD JUST THAT. QUINCREDIBLE: QUEST TO BE THE BEST WILL BE REFORMATTED IN A NEW TRIM SIZE AND FEATURING AN UPDATED LOGO AND DESIGN AS THE SERIES MOVES FROM SINGLE ISSUES TO GRAPHIC NOVELS.“
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

“THE FAN-FAVORITE CATALYST PRIME TITLE, QUINCREDIBLE: QUEST TO BE THE BEST, RETURNS IN FEBRUARY 2021 FROM CREATIVE TEAM RODNEY BARNES, SELINA ESPIRITU, KELLY FITZPATRICK, AND TOM NAPOLITANO, AND FOLLOWS QUINTON WEST AFTER A METEOR SHOW DUBBED “THE EVENT” LEFT HIM WITH THE POWER OF INVULNERABILITY—BUT NO OTHER GIFTS. NOT THE MOST GLAMOROUS OR FLASHY OF SUPERPOWERS. BUT THERE’S MORE TO QUIN THAN MEETS THE EYE, AND HE’S WILLING TO SHOW THE WORLD JUST THAT. QUINCREDIBLE: QUEST TO BE THE BEST WILL BE REFORMATTED IN A NEW TRIM SIZE AND FEATURING AN UPDATED LOGO AND DESIGN AS THE SERIES MOVES FROM SINGLE ISSUES TO GRAPHIC NOVELS.“
    Hmm. Interesting that this popped up there before any official line-wide announcements. It could just be Quincredible. Or it could be line-wide. But we will need to wait for more Catalyst Prime series to pop up like Quincredible has here to find out. That, or for the folks behind CP Universe to give an official press release or something of the like confirming how things will go down moving forward.

This is a good find, sifighter!

Ultimate Member

That is Quincredible's first trade not a new one.

I suspect they are doing this because they already had a foot in that market.

And lets face it-I think everyone is getting tired of a market that has been hostile to POC and LGBTQA books for way too long. With some companies pandering to those complainers.

Why even deal with that when you can got after your target market.

Also we don't know who might have a tv or movie deal-why do floppies when you need trades for those projects?

Been catching up on Noble since I only read the first 3 issues like a year ago, so far it's been good but a little confusing. I also just started Astonisher and it's great as well, very interesting concept, i'm only 2 issues in. Accell and Superb are stuck on my infinite backlog but I'll get to them soon enough.

Is anybody reading Summit? Been seeing alot of ad's for it in the 2 comics im reading. I'm also going to check out Seven Days since I'm seeing a lot you recommend it.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    That is Quincredible's first trade not a new one.

I suspect they are doing this because they already had a foot in that market.

And lets face it-I think everyone is getting tired of a market that has been hostile to POC and LGBTQA books for way too long. With some companies pandering to those complainers.

Why even deal with that when you can got after your target market.

Also we don't know who might have a tv or movie deal-why do floppies when you need trades for those projects?
    That's disappointing, I actually liked Quincredible. Bought all the issues on comixology.
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Been catching up on Noble since I only read the first 3 issues like a year ago, so far it's been good but a little confusing. I also just started Astonisher and it's great as well, very interesting concept, i'm only 2 issues in. Accell and Superb are stuck on my infinite backlog but I'll get to them soon enough.

Is anybody reading Summit? Been seeing alot of ad's for it in the 2 comics im reading. I'm also going to check out Seven Days since I'm seeing a lot you recommend it.
    I love Summit! It's amazing! I highly recommend it.

Also, no update on stuff yet. But I promise, as soon as I'm told or as soon as I hear it, I'll report it here.
    Pulls:

I tried to like Incidentals but I can't do it, the art is terrible and all the characters look alike.