Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I wonder if Val going back into space somehow ties into the cliffhanger at the end of this issue. Whatever it does mean I think its going to be an interesting ride. Also that cover was just stunning.

Its too bad that Superb was pushed back though. I was looking forward to that issue as well.
    Yeah, it could be. Like maybe she has to go recharge in space? However, my theory is the blast she took fixed the problem.

Also sad about that, but hopefully it won't fall to far behind like Noble. Even if it does, I won't stop supporting lol.

And Lion Forge tweeted this picture for Kino!

Dino is an amazing artist, so That's really cool that they got him to do a cover.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Yeah, it could be. Like maybe she has to go recharge in space? However, my theory is the blast she took fixed the problem.

Also sad about that, but hopefully it won't fall to far behind like Noble. Even if it does, I won't stop supporting lol.

And Lion Forge tweeted this picture for Kino!

Dino is an amazing artist, so That's really cool that they got him to do a cover.

Yeah it could be that the blast she took recharged her but somehow I rather suspect that it will require some extraordinary measures to recharge them. Guess we'll see.

I'm not going to stop supporting Superb either. Its a solid book and I've liked it from the start..

That KINO cover is amazing.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

So, yesterday a new Incidentals came out! I am loving this arc a lot! It's so better then the last one, in my opinion. What did you guys think of it?

Also November Solicitations are out! Yay!
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...2018-solicits/

QUINCREDIBLE #1

SEP181865
    (W) Rodney Barnes (A) Kelly Fitzpatrick, Selina Espiritu (CA) Michelle Wong
    Quinton, a high school sophomore, is looking to live his best life by moonlighting as a superhero. The catch? His power is invulnerability . . . and that’s the only power he has.
    In Shops: Nov 07, 2018

SRP: $3.99

CATALYST PRIME SUMMIT #10

SEP181875
    (W) Amy Chu (A) Cresta, Marika (CA) Jess Taylor
    Val Resnick Baker never wanted superpowers. She wanted to be an astronaut, but life has a funny way of developing. After all her trials and her takedown of MaxGenz, Val has gotten her wish: no more superpowers. But since life is funny, the voices in her head have returned. Before Val can figure out what the voices mean, she’s sent on the run from a spiraling conspiracy set against her.
    In Shops: Nov 21, 2018

CATALYST PRIME ACCELL #15

SEP181877
    (W) Joe Casey (A/CA) Ramon Bachs, Sigmund Torre
    Daniel Dos Santos is getting used to his life changing almost as fast as he can run, but what’s happening now might be a bit much, even for him. After his devoted girlfriend Monica decides she’s had too much of getting too little of Daniel’s attention, her hell bent father unleashes a trio of monstrous supervillains on him.
    Maybe that wouldn’t be so bad if Daniel wasn’t also grappling with a newly discovered side effect of his powers-the insane revelation that his body has begun to physically merge with the Stream when he uses them. And now that this bizarre metamorphosis has started, he might not be able to stop it.
    In Shops: Nov 14, 2018

CATALYST PRIME NOBLE #13

SEP181878
    (W) Brandon Thomas (A) Manuel Garcia, Chris Sotomayor (CA) Khary Randolph, Emilio Lopez
    An encounter with the mysterious Orwell leaves David unable to control his powers, and the city turns against Noble, as the final pieces of Orwell’s plan fall into place. Meanwhile, Astrid faces new threats in her pursuit of Esparza, and the trail of bodies he leaves behind him continues to grow.
    In Shops: Nov 07, 2018

CATALYST PRIME ASTONISHER #12

SEP181879
    (W) Christopher Priest (A) Matt Banning, Al Barrionuevo, Jamie Grant (CA) Leonardo Colapietro
    Magnus has the opportunity to save Drew’s life, but his desires to further explore the depths of the astral plane and his own powers prove to be a difficult hurdle for him to overcome, even for his own brother.
    In Shops: Nov 14, 2018

CATALYST PRIME INCIDENTALS #14

SEP181880
    (W) Ramon Govea, Brandon Easton (A) Jose Jaro, Snakebite Cortez (CA) Ryan Brown
    In this final chapter you’ve been waiting for, Seven and the Incidentals take on Goel, his cult, and the terrors at his command. Tired of running and closer to her team than before, Seven is ready to take on the man who damaged both her and Martina’s lives irrevocably. But the past isn’t an easy thing to overcome, especially when the past takes on the living shape of demons ready to kill you and your friends.
    In Shops: Nov 28, 2018

CATALYST PRIME KINO #11

SEP181881
    (W) Alex Paknadel (A) Adam Guzowski, Diego Galindo (CA) Frazer Irving
    Alistar Meath has found his family, and with them stands an imposter wearing his face. Alistair isn’t sure who this man is, just that he’s living Alistair’s life without the scars to show for it. On the streets, Alistair meets a woman who offers him guidance, while Coal and Gilmour have a rough reunion.
    In Shops: Nov 28, 2018

I could only use two covers, but they all have them and look amazing, so click the link to see them.

• And welcome to the CPU Quin! I'm excited to see what his story has in store for us in November!
    • That Summit cover looks amazing, and it looks like I was right, time to meet another missing astronaut. Kimda bummed Val won't have her powers still in issue 10, but hopefully she will get them back! (I'm sure she will haha)
    • And also, yay! Looks like Priest is on Astonisher for more then just an issue! That's great! I'm going to see him at Long Beach Comic-Con next month, so I will have something to ask him lol.

All in all, sounds like an amazing and great month! Can't wait!I

Also in case anyone was wondering, despite how that Incidentals read up sounds, it's not ending! Asked the writer, to be sure! We also know now that after that season, the event starts!

Yay!
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 08-23-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    Pulls:

Canadian Curmudgeon Scott M Davis's Avatar

Their solicits are often annoying to read, but it looks like a lot of creative changes this fall.
    Pull List: Catalyst Prime Titles and Dinosaucers

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I propose this thread get stuck to the top. To replace the other indie superhero universe we lost(DHorse).
    I'd also recommend removing Milestone 2.0 when doing so. The thread title just doesn't flow with that included.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
    Their solicits are often annoying to read, but it looks like a lot of creative changes this fall.
    What's annoying about them? Also yeah, Gail (or someone at SDCC) said there would be some change ups coming up. I'm Gail, I trust haha. Exciting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I propose this thread get stuck to the top. To replace the other indie superhero universe we lost(DHorse).
    I'd also recommend removing Milestone 2.0 when doing so. The thread title just doesn't flow with that included.
    Yeah, I've been thinking about messaging the mod for indies and ask them to take Dark Circle down and replace it with this. Maybe I'll do that tonight. What do you guys think?
    Pulls:

Astonishing Member

Sticky, sticky, sticky!!!

Default Thread stickied

All right let's try this out, I've sticked the thread. Sometimes though, stickying a thread has the opposite intended effect where people can no longer find it because they expect it to be elsewhere. Hopefully that won't happen here.

Let me know if the thread title requires changing too, although I would recommend waiting at least a week or even a month or so before doing this. I'd wager people looking for it are currently still looking for the "Milestone 2.0?" part, so by spacing out these changes more time to transition the audience seems like the way to go.

What's annoying about them? Also yeah, Gail (or someone at SDCC) said there would be some change ups coming up. I'm Gail, I trust haha. Exciting stuff.
    That they both go my Issue #, Vol # on the cover but not in the previews. It made ordering kinda hard. Its fine now that I am all caught up with current issues, but back ordering was a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    All right let's try this out, I've sticked the thread. Sometimes though, stickying a thread has the opposite intended effect where people can no longer find it because they expect it to be elsewhere. Hopefully that won't happen here.

Let me know if the thread title requires changing too, although I would recommend waiting at least a week or even a month or so before doing this. I'd wager people looking for it are currently still looking for the "Milestone 2.0?" part, so by spacing out these changes more time to transition the audience seems like the way to go.
    Thanks so much! Yeah, I guess if it ends up needing to be unstickied that's okay. And I agree, let's keep the name the same for now. It's what I first notice haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
    That they both go my Issue #, Vol # on the cover but not in the previews. It made ordering kinda hard. Its fine now that I am all caught up with current issues, but back ordering was a pain.
    Ah! I see what you mean. I kinda like that they do that, but I could see the confusion.
    Pulls:

Thanks so much! Yeah, I guess if it ends up needing to be unstickied that's okay. And I agree, let's keep the name the same for now. It's what I first notice haha.

Ah! I see what you mean. I kinda like that they do that, but I could see the confusion.
    for new readers its a bitch, but once you figure it out, its good. Each Volume is a complete trade.

All-New Member

yes ordering back issues caused me to end up with a couple double issues, due to the volume # and issue #

Picked up my comics yesterday and didn't get Noble.. I know I ordered it.

Also, damn excited about all the creative changes coming up. Super excited.

I prefer to trade wait, so I don’t really notice the issue numbering problem that other people have.

Personally I’m excited cause in a few weeks I’m going to a convention where I hope to get David Walker’s autograph��
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So I was thinking of picking up some more of these after enjoying Superb when I go to a convention in a month or so, and I guess I just wanted to know what others would recommend. I was thinking I’d try to pick up Accell and the Incidentals(this mainly cause I’m a fan of team books) but I wouldn’t mind hearing what others I should look out for. Thanks for any advice.
    I meant to reply like a month ago. Had the page up and everything, but went and did something else and completely lost track of time.

For it's worth to you now, both are good picks. I would also recommend Noble. Still intend to binge, but frequenters here praise Summit. I am also enjoying KINO, too. (So that's darn near everything, isn't; also intend to binge Astonisher, too.)

But yeah, Accell, Incidentals, and Noble would be all my immediate (ha!) recommendations. Along with Superb, which you've already partaken in.

-----

Speaking of late things, no Superb this month. I hope this at least means we won't need to skip the month we were gonna skip for Superb, if I recall, in December.

And KINO's outta the can! And it looks like things really will get worse for him, going by future solicits.