Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
Nice that you got that personal autograph!

Christopher Priest seem to float around a lot, so him not being a mainstay on one book isn't too surprising to me.
Thanks! And yeah, he seems to write what he pleases. He's a talented man, and I hope we are him return after he's done. Still looking forward to his run big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
It looks like most creators are signing on for 2 volumes. Which is fine. Allows for a nice storyline and then opening it up for new voices.
I talk to Amy, she said he signed on for another "season" so I think they actually have them have a contract every volume, maybe. I like the same writers and artist on titles for a good long while. But that's just my opinion. I can see how a fresh voice can help sometimes haha.

Also, I made a Facebook page guys! Sometimes it easier and fast for me to post news there, then later in the day here (like during cons) I also think it's just cool to get to know each other more. Feel free to join! I did one of these for Project Black Sky and Dark Circle, and they can get pretty popular as not every has a CBR account haha.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1963553493712620/