Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    An issue already has come out with the new team set up. It looks like the blond teleported runs the team now, and the 3 that left are no where to be seen so far. They also add a new member, the one that had cancer. She has an awesome power!
    I knew Incidentals returned this month, but I haven't read it just yet. I'll need to get on that, especially if cancer lady's coming into the fold.

Yeah, she comes back in November, just love that title a lot lol. And I think Noble must have had some delay issues that weren't planned. But I'm excited for it to come back!
    It was likely something. Noble being the first one out but the one with the longest break was noticeable.

Yeah, Kino 8 came out this week. It was a great issue. I'm sure they will see each other. I'm sure his whole family will figure it out, but I'm not sure if he will go to them right away.
    Did not know KINO came out this week. Need to read this, too.

Yeah, but if any of them were to become a villain, I could see it being him haha. He's just had too much things messing with his mind.
    If they just gotsta, I guess. If they did, I'd hope they'd make use of his world still. I'm really intrigued about where they're going with Alister's son, if they're going anywhere with him, at least. I'd assume so, since they wouldn't have have given him the focus they did in #7 (I think I'm starting to mix up the issue numbers...) if they weren't otherwise.

But I'd still rather KINO remained good, just 'cause dude deserves some happiness.

Yeah! I'm really glad Lion Forge did this. I hope they keep doing it. It's a hand check list to see if I missed something haha.

Also, we should make a list of everyone's powersets. Some of them are really confusing. Like the ninja from Incidentals. Anyone else interested? The basics should be easy.

Like Summit: Plasma Blasts, and can heat and melt things.
    Presumably, they will.

Powerset hashing-out would he cool. Incidentals' ninja woman's powers seem vague because she hasn't had much direct focus. Most of her screentime has been reacting to others, and even Mr. Splodey has had more introspective insights than her. All we know is that the 3 were diving partners who were in the water near the beach fated beach, and even then, that was implied by the context of the picture; they didn't go into detail on how they met or what they were doing in the water (or why they're so tight-knit a group).

Some of these guys have powers that are pretty far-out and more than they seem, which is cool, Accell being the poster boy. I'm also curious as to what precisely Cosmosis can do. It makes sense that we don't, but we really don't sit down and get exposition on what many of 'em can do and what their powers actually are. Most of the powered folks in Noble and Accell himself are the biggest exceptions, and even then they still have mysteries around them.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 07-27-2018 at 10:16 PM.