Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

I'm curious about the new character Ms. Simone mentioned in the interview. The one that scares/creep people out even as she saves them. Something about that description really intrigues me.

I'm hoping one of the new characters debuting in Seven Days is South Asian.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Ah, didn't recognize KINO.

Hope it isn't Superb, honestly, as that's my teen-hero book of choice, and I'd miss the Incidentals, too, what with it being the only straightforward team book of the bunch (though Superb has elements of a team book as well). Another point against Superb ending is that is kind of fills a niche no other book fills. Not consistently as one of its main premises at least.

Noble, Accell, and Summit, being designated as the Catalyst Prime's heroic Power Trio are likely here to stay. Quincredible is too new compared to anything else, so I think that book is safe. KINO's new status quo seems like something they'd want to continue exploring. That would leave Astonisher and the Incidentals, though.
    That was a book that was around before Lion Forge even started.

With the way the book ended I am not sure if that was it for him.

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    That was a book that was around before Lion Forge even started.

With the way the book ended I am not sure if that was it for him.
    Do you mean the digital series they had? That kinda spun into what CPU became. But the new Quin is different and in a different world.

Also, it looks like maybe Incidentals could be one of titles to go after Seven Days in October. I was chatting with the writers:

Looks like they may show up in some form, maybe somewhat different. But it looks like Ramon is very dedicated to keep those characters alive. Incidentals ended up being one of my favorite titles, with great characters and writing.

No matter what, I'm excited for Seven Days, in October!
    Last edited by Power Torch; 05-11-2019 at 10:06 PM.

Pulls:
    Lion Forge: Summit, Seven Days, All CPU Titles. Humanoid: Omni, Ignited, All H1U Titles. Marvel: Runaways, Agents of Atlas. DC: Doom Patrol, Young Justice. Valiant: Livewire, Doctor Mirage. Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja, Red Sonja/Vampirella.
    Support Catalyst Prime! A brand new, amazing & creative superhero universe from Lion Forge! And support the new Humanoid H1 superhero universe!
    Join the Unofficial Catalyst Prime Facebook Fan Group! Click here!

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Here is the new dates for Seven Days! I've been told by Gail and Lion Forge that it was pushed because they're adding more to the story, so that's exciting!

60591397_10156743182296359_6067782577194795008_n.jpg

Pulls:
    Lion Forge: Summit, Seven Days, All CPU Titles. Humanoid: Omni, Ignited, All H1U Titles. Marvel: Runaways, Agents of Atlas. DC: Doom Patrol, Young Justice. Valiant: Livewire, Doctor Mirage. Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja, Red Sonja/Vampirella.
    Support Catalyst Prime! A brand new, amazing & creative superhero universe from Lion Forge! And support the new Humanoid H1 superhero universe!
    Join the Unofficial Catalyst Prime Facebook Fan Group! Click here!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Here is the new dates for Seven Days! I've been told by Gail and Lion Forge that it was pushed because they're adding more to the story, so that's exciting!
    That is exciting! I'm glad to hear the delay wasn't because of something more serious.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG