Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I tried to like Incidentals but I can't do it, the art is terrible and all the characters look alike.
    Incidental's first arc's art is kind of an acquired taste, but it grew on me, and there was enough distinction to make it work, at least for me.

After the first arc, when the book goes through a slight (just slight) re-tool, it gains a new artist. You'd probably like their conventional style more.

I do recommend sticking with the Incidentals. I really like them and appreciate the complexities each of the members' personalities bring to the team/family-unit.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Incidental's first arc's art is kind of an acquired taste, but it grew on me, and there was enough distinction to make it work, at least for me.

After the first arc, when the book goes through a slight (just slight) re-tool, it gains a new artist. You'd probably like their conventional style more.

I do recommend sticking with the Incidentals. I really like them and appreciate the complexities each of the members' personalities bring to the team/family-unit.
    I'm going to take your word for it and try vol. 2 but man those first couple of issues were rough.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    So I have news, while they have nothing ready to announce yet, they're still hard at work for what comes next for the CPU. I can't give any details away, but trust me, the CPU is still alive. As soon as I can say more or as soon as I learn more, I'll be sure to update you all.
    Thanx man...... But it's NOVEMBER already and still nothing?

And man,they really NEED to write Noble better in terms of his angry Blackman rageout issues .....he cannot carry a simple plane or even stop a train so how TF is he the "strongest" hero in CPU?????

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Thanx man...... But it's NOVEMBER already and still nothing?

And man,they really NEED to write Noble better in terms of his angry Blackman rageout issues .....he cannot carry a simple plane or even stop a train so how TF is he the "strongest" hero in CPU?????
    I get the frustration, I really do. Trust me, I'm a fan first haha. I can't say much but last I heard there is a lot of background discussions going on right now, but that they remain committed to CPU. It's just a matter of how and when.

When I hear anything else, you guys will be the first to know. Promise.
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    So I have news, while they have nothing ready to announce yet, they're still hard at work for what comes next for the CPU. I can't give any details away, but trust me, the CPU is still alive. As soon as I can say more or as soon as I learn more, I'll be sure to update you all.
    I am assuming Covid has lots of projects on pause at the moment but I am anxiously waiting for some CP/Noble/Gail Simone type news.

image.jpg
    I saw this on previewsworld may solicits, looks like Oni is doing a quincredible ogn.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    image.jpg
    I saw this on previewsworld may solicits, looks like Oni is doing a quincredible ogn.
    Oh, neat! Is that brand new, or a collection of released material? And is there any text? Do you have a direct link to the page this image is on?

Nice to have some news after all this time!

Oh, neat! Is that brand new, or a collection of released material? And is there any text? Do you have a direct link to the page this image is on?

Nice to have some news after all this time!
    Sorry I can't link right now, but you can check previewsworld website and search the May catalog for Oni press releases, it's easy to find.

Ultimate Member

Sorry I can't link right now, but you can check previewsworld website and search the May catalog for Oni press releases, it's easy to find.
    That is a brand new story.

Looks like they are going the straight OGN route.

https://smile.amazon.com/Quincredibl...4035565&sr=8-3

Amazon has preview pages.
    Last edited by skyvolt2000; 02-22-2021 at 04:15 PM.

Astonishing Member

I admit, I can't make heads or tails of that website, so I couldn't find it.

Ultimate Member

I admit, I can't make heads or tails of that website, so I couldn't find it.
    The book is out and it looks like it was suppose to be a comic first as there are 5 pin ups with the caption (cover by). So this was suppose to be a 5 part comic book series.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    The book is out and it looks like it was suppose to be a comic first as there are 5 pin ups with the caption (cover by). So this was suppose to be a 5 part comic book series.
    Ah, and it got turned into/combined into and released as a Graphic Novel.

Astonishing Member

putting up the CPU "batsignal" for Power Torch, or maybe the Princess Leia hologram route, Help us Power Torch you're our only hope...for CPU news

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    putting up the CPU "batsignal" for Power Torch, or maybe the Princess Leia hologram route, Help us Power Torch you're our only hope...for CPU news
    Just message them directly.

Any news on their current plans?