Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I tried to like Incidentals but I can't do it, the art is terrible and all the characters look alike.
    Incidental's first arc's art is kind of an acquired taste, but it grew on me, and there was enough distinction to make it work, at least for me.

After the first arc, when the book goes through a slight (just slight) re-tool, it gains a new artist. You'd probably like their conventional style more.

I do recommend sticking with the Incidentals. I really like them and appreciate the complexities each of the members' personalities bring to the team/family-unit.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Incidental's first arc's art is kind of an acquired taste, but it grew on me, and there was enough distinction to make it work, at least for me.

After the first arc, when the book goes through a slight (just slight) re-tool, it gains a new artist. You'd probably like their conventional style more.

I do recommend sticking with the Incidentals. I really like them and appreciate the complexities each of the members' personalities bring to the team/family-unit.
    I'm going to take your word for it and try vol. 2 but man those first couple of issues were rough.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nontheless):

DC: Batman Beyond, Red Hood, Far Sector
    Marvel: Marauders, X-Force, X-Men, X-Factor, New Mutants, Hellions, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Immortal Hulk, Venom, Daredevil
    LionForge: Noble, Astonisher
    Image: Killadelphia, Bitter Root, Excellence
    IDW: TMNT: The Last Ronin
    Other: XOGeneSYS, Clock Striker, Is'Nana The Were-Spider

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    So I have news, while they have nothing ready to announce yet, they're still hard at work for what comes next for the CPU. I can't give any details away, but trust me, the CPU is still alive. As soon as I can say more or as soon as I learn more, I'll be sure to update you all.
    Thanx man...... But it's NOVEMBER already and still nothing?

And man,they really NEED to write Noble better in terms of his angry Blackman rageout issues .....he cannot carry a simple plane or even stop a train so how TF is he the "strongest" hero in CPU?????

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Thanx man...... But it's NOVEMBER already and still nothing?

And man,they really NEED to write Noble better in terms of his angry Blackman rageout issues .....he cannot carry a simple plane or even stop a train so how TF is he the "strongest" hero in CPU?????
    I get the frustration, I really do. Trust me, I'm a fan first haha. I can't say much but last I heard there is a lot of background discussions going on right now, but that they remain committed to CPU. It's just a matter of how and when.

When I hear anything else, you guys will be the first to know. Promise.

Pulls:
    Lion Forge: Summit, All CPU Titles. DC: Justice League Dark. Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Champions. Valiant: Shadowman. Dynamite: Vampirella, Sacred Six, Vampirella: Dark Powers.
    Support Catalyst Prime! A brand new, amazing & creative superhero universe from Lion Forge!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    So I have news, while they have nothing ready to announce yet, they're still hard at work for what comes next for the CPU. I can't give any details away, but trust me, the CPU is still alive. As soon as I can say more or as soon as I learn more, I'll be sure to update you all.
    I am assuming Covid has lots of projects on pause at the moment but I am anxiously waiting for some CP/Noble/Gail Simone type news.