Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Which one is Kesel Superboy?

I did not add version of tv show except Legion of Superheroes clone superboy and Kara In-Ze.

But I will Add Earth Born Supergirl

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    Which one is Kesel Superboy?

I did not add version of tv show except Legion of Superheroes clone superboy and Kara In-Ze.

But I will Add Earth Born Supergirl
    This is the original kesel superboy

Smallville season 11 version

Young Justice TV show version

Great work researching and putting everything together, but I feel the final product is intrinsically flawed due to the lack of the Iconic Superman in the front and center. I'd recommend any image by Curt Swan (Silver/Bronze) or Byrne, Jurgens, or Orday (Modern). Ordway's cover to Adventures #435 would be a good fit, or this commission piece. Both have Superman looking at the camera.

13892370_10155079352895558_2624896264704551350_n.jpg
    Spurious versions, fundamentally wrongheaded premises, can, and often do, prevail from time to time, but eventually the character, Superman himself, Tulpa Superman, will–somehow, somehow–resist and reverse that meddling, reconstituting himself in the world as he means to be. ~Alvin Schwartz (paraphrased by Tom deHaven)

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    This is the original kesel superboy

Smallville season 11 version

Young Justice TV show version
    I Will Add them, Thaks pal!

BANNED

I Will Add them, Thaks pal!

No problem,love what you have donw,and as a kon-el fan you really did well

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    No problem,love what you have donw,and as a kon-el fan you really did well
    Thanks pal! I already add all of them and a bunch more!!!! And have more to add!!!! Hope to upload it soon!!!

New version!!!! (HD https://flic.kr/p/WNzSUY)

New version!!!! (HD https://flic.kr/p/WNzSUY)

I like the additions made here, but have you considered putting the Iconic Superman somewhere to the front of the image and bigger than the rest? He should dominate this image, as all these characters/versions have their origins in him. You've represented this with the GA Superman and a JLGL image, but I still think the Superman most recognized in history and to the world at large should have pride of place and size.
    Spurious versions, fundamentally wrongheaded premises, can, and often do, prevail from time to time, but eventually the character, Superman himself, Tulpa Superman, will–somehow, somehow–resist and reverse that meddling, reconstituting himself in the world as he means to be. ~Alvin Schwartz (paraphrased by Tom deHaven)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Man View Post
    I like the additions made here, but have you considered putting the Iconic Superman somewhere to the front of the image and bigger than the rest? He should dominate this image, as all these characters/versions have their origins in him. You've represented this with the GA Superman and a JLGL image, but I still think the Superman most recognized in history and to the world at large should have pride of place and size.
    Yes, I thought about it. But I would need to reconfigure all the poster. So I chose to put him in the middle in the lower part.

I thougt about putting this one, but I´m still not surte

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Man View Post
    please dont, one thing is having your own favorite version of superman, anoter is force an artist wich had great effort of gathering many samples for eveyone to enjoy and force your favorite to be better than the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Agniwolf View Post
    please dont, one thing is having your own favorite version of superman, anoter is force an artist wich had great effort of gathering many samples for eveyone to enjoy and force your favorite to be better than the rest
    Thanks!!! I´m adding versión that people mention, like Superman from TAS, so if you think of one, let me know!

Thanks!!! I´m adding versión that people mention, like Superman from TAS, so if you think of one, let me know!
    what about flashpoint superman? the slim one
    or the comic version of MoS

Quote Originally Posted by Agniwolf View Post
    That's right, making a suggestion is going to somehow force someone to do what I suggest. Also, the Iconic Superman does exist, not just as "my own favorite version of Superman." This is the Superman that existed largely unchanged for almost 80 years, the Superman everyone knows and recognizes. That's not an opinion, that's fact. As such, he deserves pride of place, IMO.

I definitely feel TAS Superman should be in there. Also, if you don't mind my asking, do you prefer that Jim Lee piece to the work of Byrne, Jurgens, or Ordway? I personally think Jim Lee's work on Batman and other darker characters is superb, but not so much on Superman, Wonder Woman, etc.

Extraordinary Member

I don't want to be seen as a detractor, because I really think this is a great thing you're doing, but it could stand to be pared down a bit. You don't have to have so many multiple versions of the same character. For example, New 52 Kara and Red Lantern Kara are the same person. She just got a red power ring at some point. It could be a little less cluttered, if you want it to be that is.

Extraordinary Member

Yes, I thought about it. But I would need to reconfigure all the poster. So I chose to put him in the middle in the lower part.

I thougt about putting this one, but I´m still not surte

That would be lovely!