Default BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle

blaz blue cross.jpg

A crossover between BlazBlue, Persona, Undernight and RWBY...... fighting game with tag mechanics.....

I need this

Okay what characters do you all want to see appear in this crossover?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I wonder if this'll be 4 players like Guilty Gear Isuka

BANNED

Omg, this is also awesome. Why are fighting games better than mvci?

BANNED

I want Makoto in this game.

Rant here: A new BBCTB Trailer and Blake Belladona has been confirmed in this but when you notice the "available as dlc" and the roster confirmed to be 20 playable characters 10 for Blazblue, 4 for Persona 4 Arena, 4 for Under-Night and only 2 RWBY Characters available while the othe 20 along Yang and Blake as DLC but not JNPR, Cinder or Adam Taurus along with fan favourite characters from the other 3 bull**** absolute bull****

Arc System is doing a good job with Fighter Z while the other is worse than EA did Battlefront and Worse than Capcom with Street Fighter X Tekken and SFV

And what's worse they reusing the voice clips from Blazblue, Persona 4 Arena and Under-Night with no ENGLISH DUB!!! minus the RWBY cast

I oficially will not buy this blasphemy of a game and my hype is officially dead
    Last edited by DragonKent17; 01-13-2018 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Do not buy Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Rant here: A new BBCTB Trailer and Blake Belladona has been confirmed in this but when you notice the "available as dlc" and the roster confirmed to be 20 playable characters 10 for Blazblue, 4 for Persona 4 Arena, 4 for Under-Night and only 2 RWBY Characters available while the othe 20 along Yang and Blake as DLC but not JNPR, Cinder or Adam Taurus along with fan favourite characters from the other 3 bull**** absolute bull****

Arc System is doing a good job with Fighter Z while the other is worse than EA did Battlefront and Worse than Capcom with Street Fighter X Tekken and SFV

And what's worse they reusing the voice clips from Blazblue, Persona 4 Arena and Under-Night with no ENGLISH DUB!!! minus the RWBY cast

I oficially will not buy this blasphemy of a game and my hype is officially dead
    Eh, while I am not happy with what has thus far been revealed, it's definitely not nearly as bad as what EA tried to do with Star Wars Battlefront 2. This is just straight nickle and diming content as DLC, not putting Pay to Win slot machines into a T rated game. It would cost a lot less money to unlock everything in Cross Tag Battle than it would to unlock everything in Battlefront 2, unless you are willing to spend a few hundred/thousand hours grinding, instead. It's much more in line with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite's roster DLC problem, which is much better, but still bad.

Hopefully ASW rethinks this course of action after the fan outcry like EA did, though admittedly this kind of thing is unlikely to cause as much backlash since it doesn't involve targeting minors with gambling mechanics.

They are charging you $50 for what's basically a MUGEN made out of reused assets save 4 characters, and they lock half the roster behind DLC? Congrats Arc, you've finally dethroned Capcom as the kings of fighting game bullshit. Seriously hope this **** bombs hard.

ArcSys apologises for the controversial DLC Mori Stated .
    "I'm in total agreement. We've been making efforts to make the price accessible for everyone, but we should have communicated it a lot more clearly though so we didn’t have that misunderstanding. Our first mistake was announcing [fighter] Blake as DLC before saying he was free.What should have happened is that we should have said Blake is coming as a DLC for free. But because of so many events late last year and early this year, we wanted to announce things little by little. Unfortunately the first announcement was muddled. We said Blake was DLC but we should have announced it all at once. That caused confusion and Arc is very sorry for that."
    Yang and Blake will be free DLC.
    https://gematsu.com/2018/02/blazblue...ng-free-charge

Blazblue Cross Tag will have English Dub for all characters.
    https://www.destructoid.com/blazblue...s-486843.phtml

The game will have an original story mode.
    https://www.destructoid.com/blazblue...e-490870.phtml

Nothing new really, Arc System is as bad as EA when it comes to business practices.

They're bad, but nobody compares to EA. EA gets entire Studios shut down and its annoying as **** to be honest(No Skate 4 and its been 8 years) and block promising projects from ever seeing the light of day(Single player Star Wars game). At least ArcSys keeps the stank in house.
    Last edited by ChibaMariners; 02-22-2018 at 10:20 PM.

English Dub Trailer:
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I'm still trying to figure out if 4 players can play or just 2?

Those dub lines are laughable. I'll just use the Japanese audio
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.