Mighty Member

Default What kind of big announcements are you expecting from comic-con?

Comic book wise. Hopefully a new Legion, New Gods, and SHAZAM series. And who will take over JLA.

BANNED

My only prediction is that nothing I care about will be announced. Of the many things I want, a Legion or JSA book announcement would be the most likely, but even then, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Batman Earth One Book Three, Wonder Woman Earth One Book Two, Aquaman Earth One, Green Lantern Earth One, That Flash series Grant Morrison is working on, Aquaman The Movie, hopefully some DC HBO shows.

BANNED

DC hasn't announced any major comic news at SDCC in years now and they already rolled out the solicits yesterday.
    SDCC is a platform for the films now.

Probably Doomsday Clock pages.
    But I like some news on Legion and JSA.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I hope to hear more about the Dark Matter books, and why it is they were apparently delayed to 2018. In the same place I expect we will hear about Duke Thomas's series that Scott Snyder has all but confirmed. Plus maybe we will get lucky and we will hear something about Hawkman given how important he is to Metal. Beyond that I really want, like everyone else, to hear some announcements of series like Shazam and JSA.

Other than comics I'm sure we will get a Justice League trailer and maybe for the next movie after, whichever that is. Probably for the new seasons of their WB shows

I also hope for some DLC announcements for Injustice 2, I hear they are rumoring something story wise.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Grace Randolph has the breakdown of all the upcoming panels right here. Looks like Saturday will be the day to watch for us.

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    Comic book wise. Hopefully a new Legion, New Gods, and SHAZAM series. And who will take over JLA.
    I didn't realize Steve Orlando was leaving Justice League of America.
    When did this get announced?