Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Man do I hope that's JB Blanc as Bane at the end of the video...
    It sounds a heck of a lot like him...

Extraordinary Member

Well, second episode's out. Harley's actually a threatening *main* villain here in a lot of ways, they really milk the cliffhanger from last episode, and of course, someone came back.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Mighty Member

It's been another interesting outing, but I question the premise of Bruce being the only way to infiltrate The Pact.

spoilers:
    For the first time, I wish I had chosen Waller over Gordon, especially since Gordon doesn't care if you don't call him first and Waller allows you to sabotage Bane's Venom.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Well, second episode's out. Harley's actually a threatening *main* villain here in a lot of ways, they really milk the cliffhanger from last episode, and of course, someone came back.
    They've basically inverted the Joker/Harley dynamic here, with Harley being the dominating, aggressive, personality and John being the lovesick puppy who follows her around. It doesn't even seem like he had any role in her origin here, despite them still knowing each other at Arkham.

It makes me curious to see what the dynamic will be like once John starts becoming The Joker.
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    It's been another interesting outing, but I question the premise of Bruce being the only way to infiltrate The Pact.

spoilers:
    For the first time, I wish I had chosen Waller over Gordon, especially since Gordon doesn't care if you don't call him first and Waller allows you to sabotage Bane's Venom.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Oh dang, calling Waller doesn't jeopardize your standing with Gordon? Wish I'd known that...
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

A new digital comic book tie-in is coming out in February, and it will take place between the two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    A new digital comic book tie-in is coming out in February, and it will take place between the two seasons.
    I know Marvel did their own tie-in to the Guardians Telltale game, so it's cool to see the same for Batman: The Telltale Series .

Setting it between season 1 and 2 is interesting, as is the premise, and I'm curious who all will appear in it. Be nice to get more Lucius in this.

I also imagine this will deal with the fallout of Bruce's public persona recovering from the revelations about his family by the time season 2 starts.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DR14 View Post
    I like how the key art keeps referencing famous Batman imagery .

Without delving into any spoilers or anything like that, I must say Ep3 was a little bit underwhelming compared to the previous one, but at least some of the Joker scenes (and Ingruber's performance) were entertaining enough.

BANNED

Really boring episode,Harley is irritating but I liked the Catwoman scenes and Bane's theme is epic.

Spectacular Member

really just never been able to get into this game at all, just find it so boring and Bruce is a complete dummy, he shouldnt be hanging round with these people no matter what, just so non batman its unreal
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon

Mighty Member

Yeah, this was not as exciting as it could've been, besides the ending. I enjoyed the smaller character moments, like Bruce and John bonding over a frappe.

I'm curious as to how he gets out of the cliffhanger and what the end goal is.

Quote Originally Posted by ObserveCreativeSouls115 View Post

Without delving into any spoilers or anything like that, I must say Ep3 was a little bit underwhelming compared to the previous one, but at least some of the Joker scenes (and Ingruber's performance) were entertaining enough.
    I don't know, all the intrigue with Catwoman coming back, dealing with The Pact, Gordon, Tiffany, John, etc. kept me on my toes the entire episode.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know, all the intrigue with Catwoman coming back, dealing with The Pact, Gordon, Tiffany, John, etc. kept me on my toes the entire episode.
    Agreed.

To me this was the best episode of this season. If not the best episode of both seasons of Batman Telltale.

I did like last season how many times we were able to decide whether to play as Bruce or Batman though. There hasn't been many opportunities for that this season.