Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78
  1. #46
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    33,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Man do I hope that's JB Blanc as Bane at the end of the video...
    It sounds a heck of a lot like him...

  2. #47
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Well, second episode's out. Harley's actually a threatening *main* villain here in a lot of ways, they really milk the cliffhanger from last episode, and of course, someone came back.
    Franchise Wars Podcast and YouTube Host.
    TITANS pilot Recap, Reaction, and Review video! https://youtu.be/l1tKBTUtiyM
    The Force Awakens vs The Last Jedi https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=408109126
    Teen Titans (03) vs Teen Titans Go! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=400482734

  3. #48
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    543

    Default

    It's been another interesting outing, but I question the premise of Bruce being the only way to infiltrate The Pact.

    spoilers:
    For the first time, I wish I had chosen Waller over Gordon, especially since Gordon doesn't care if you don't call him first and Waller allows you to sabotage Bane's Venom.
    end of spoilers

  4. #49
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    33,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Well, second episode's out. Harley's actually a threatening *main* villain here in a lot of ways, they really milk the cliffhanger from last episode, and of course, someone came back.
    They've basically inverted the Joker/Harley dynamic here, with Harley being the dominating, aggressive, personality and John being the lovesick puppy who follows her around. It doesn't even seem like he had any role in her origin here, despite them still knowing each other at Arkham.

    It makes me curious to see what the dynamic will be like once John starts becoming The Joker.
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    It's been another interesting outing, but I question the premise of Bruce being the only way to infiltrate The Pact.

    spoilers:
    For the first time, I wish I had chosen Waller over Gordon, especially since Gordon doesn't care if you don't call him first and Waller allows you to sabotage Bane's Venom.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Oh dang, calling Waller doesn't jeopardize your standing with Gordon? Wish I'd known that...
    end of spoilers

  5. #50
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    543

    Default

    A new digital comic book tie-in is coming out in February, and it will take place between the two seasons.

  6. #51
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    33,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    A new digital comic book tie-in is coming out in February, and it will take place between the two seasons.
    I know Marvel did their own tie-in to the Guardians Telltale game, so it's cool to see the same for Batman: The Telltale Series .

    Setting it between season 1 and 2 is interesting, as is the premise, and I'm curious who all will appear in it. Be nice to get more Lucius in this.

    I also imagine this will deal with the fallout of Bruce's public persona recovering from the revelations about his family by the time season 2 starts.

  7. #52
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    28

  8. #53
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    33,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DR14 View Post
    I like how the key art keeps referencing famous Batman imagery .

  9. #54

    Default



    Without delving into any spoilers or anything like that, I must say Ep3 was a little bit underwhelming compared to the previous one, but at least some of the Joker scenes (and Ingruber's performance) were entertaining enough.

  10. #55
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Really boring episode,Harley is irritating but I liked the Catwoman scenes and Bane's theme is epic.

  11. #56
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    240

    Default

    really just never been able to get into this game at all, just find it so boring and Bruce is a complete dummy, he shouldnt be hanging round with these people no matter what, just so non batman its unreal
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

    Batman Canon Read Through And Review

    I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

    Deffinition Patreon

  12. #57
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Yeah, this was not as exciting as it could've been, besides the ending. I enjoyed the smaller character moments, like Bruce and John bonding over a frappe.

  13. #58

    Default

    I'm curious as to how he gets out of the cliffhanger and what the end goal is.

  14. #59
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    33,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObserveCreativeSouls115 View Post


    Without delving into any spoilers or anything like that, I must say Ep3 was a little bit underwhelming compared to the previous one, but at least some of the Joker scenes (and Ingruber's performance) were entertaining enough.
    I don't know, all the intrigue with Catwoman coming back, dealing with The Pact, Gordon, Tiffany, John, etc. kept me on my toes the entire episode.

  15. #60
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know, all the intrigue with Catwoman coming back, dealing with The Pact, Gordon, Tiffany, John, etc. kept me on my toes the entire episode.
    Agreed.

    To me this was the best episode of this season. If not the best episode of both seasons of Batman Telltale.

    I did like last season how many times we were able to decide whether to play as Bruce or Batman though. There hasn't been many opportunities for that this season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •