Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DR14 View Post
    I did like last season how many times we were able to decide whether to play as Bruce or Batman though. There hasn't been many opportunities for that this season.
    We've also gotten a heck of a lot more Bruce then Batman in the last two episodes, not that I'm complaining about that mind you, though I also think that might change in the following episodes.

Mighty Member

I did like last season how many times we were able to decide whether to play as Bruce or Batman though. There hasn't been many opportunities for that this season.
    I think that was only thrice, wasn't it? They were about confronting the mayor (Hill, then Dent) as either Bruce or Batman, and then for the ending press conference.

Speaking of that, are they ever going to resolve that cliffhanger? Or are they never going to bring that up again?

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Speaking of that, are they ever going to resolve that cliffhanger? Or are they never going to bring that up again?
    Well, John's development this season seems to be as big a part of it as the whole PACT/Agency/Sanctus storyline, especially since our choices can effect it, so I'd say that's as a good a follow-up to the cliffhanger as we're going to get.

Though I also guess it depends on which cliffhanger you're talking about. The "see you soon" Bruce one has definitely been followed up, but the one teasing him becoming The Joker seems to be on the back-burner as the season slowly builds up to him embracing that persona.

I love this series. I just finished the third episode and can't wait to see what's next. The different spin on the Batman mythos is refreshing and I hope we see more seasons in the future.

BANNED

Is it just me or is Bane's detective work actually more impressive than Batman's lol? The way he's been presented makes it difficult to slip past him without casting suspicion. He's too curious, too suspicious and his choice of words is always on point. I'm impressed with this take.

Amazing Member

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, John's development this season seems to be as big a part of it as the whole PACT/Agency/Sanctus storyline, especially since our choices can effect it, so I'd say that's as a good a follow-up to the cliffhanger as we're going to get.

Though I also guess it depends on which cliffhanger you're talking about. The "see you soon" Bruce one has definitely been followed up, but the one teasing him becoming The Joker seems to be on the back-burner as the season slowly builds up to him embracing that persona.
    I didn't see this reply until now, but I was actually referring to the assassination attempt on Bruce Wayne/James Gordon. They never really explained that and at this point, was basically in the game for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I didn't see this reply until now, but I was actually referring to the assassination attempt on Bruce Wayne/James Gordon. They never really explained that and at this point, was basically in the game for no reason.
    Oh yeah...in hindsight that was kind of random .

Amazing Member

Trailer is now out for episode 4.

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/st...05471098105856

Got a feeling I'm gonna cry playing this one.
    Last edited by DR14; 01-18-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Trailer is now out for episode 4.

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/st...05471098105856

Got a feeling I'm gonna cry playing this one.
    Im super into the story too! I cant wait to see what happens next. Im nervous

Just finished playing Episode 4. I am really digging Anthony Ingruber's portrayal of the Clown Prince of Crime. Overall, had a blast going through this one and making interesting choices.

I really liked the newest chapter too!
    I like both tiffany and Agent avesta makes me wish they appeared in the comics!

Amazing Member

This one was pretty great.

Liked Freeze having a little more focus as he felt pretty in the background to this point and the John scenes were outstanding and intense.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I really liked the newest chapter too!
    I like both tiffany and Agent avesta makes me wish they appeared in the comics!
    Tiffany's a comic book character. She was even Batgirl on an alternate universe.

Amazing Member

Final episode of the Enemy Within is Tuesday.

New trailers are out.

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/st...35893544730624