Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Default Dark Matter SDCC 2017 Poster

DFIqFDtUIAA07Rp.jpg

Alright this looks badass, I'm aboard.

Can't wait. Looks awesome!

BANNED

Michael being there is cool...still couldn't care less about Dark Matter though.

The poster looks cutoff so I think there might be more to it...but I'm definitely excited for all of this.

I honestly wonder if it's the actual line up for the outsiders with Mister Terrific, Plastic Man, and Metamorpho but if it's not I'm defintirely interested to see where they wind up. Still looking forward to The Immortal Men and Sideways.

I can't wait for announcements this weekend.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Huh, I guess we know what the new Challengers of the Unknown are going to look like (and with Blackhawk logos to boot).

And Mr. Terrific, Plastic Man, and Metamorpho are getting Dark Matter books? Or will at least appear in some?

And what the heck is up with Plastic Man's costume? Who thought white and black was a good idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Huh, I guess we know what the new Challengers of the Unknown are going to look like (and with Blackhawk logos to boot).

And Mr. Terrific, Plastic Man, and Metamorpho are getting Dark Matter books? Or will at least appear in some?

And what the heck is up with Plastic Man's costume? Who thought white and black was a good idea ?
    Well either they thought it was a good redesign or (and this is a long shot) he's joining Deathstroke's Defiance team.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I think the white and black is a team look. The character cutoff has the same color, so do Mr terrific and they have a red waist design going on like Metamorpho. Just a hunch tho.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    DFIqFDtUIAA07Rp.jpg

Alright this looks badass, I'm aboard.
    The new Challengers of the Unknown are obviously drawn by Andy Kubert, but is the whole poster drawn by him or is it drawn by multiple people?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    The new Challengers of the Unknown are obviously drawn by Andy Kubert, but is the whole poster drawn by him or is it drawn by multiple people?
    From the looks of it, every character is drawn by people who will draw the actual books. Jim Lee drew imortals,Kubert drew Challengers like you said, Ivan Reis drew Outsiders(I guess he may be drawing that?),etc..

So I guess we're getting a team book with Mr. Terrific, Metamorpho, and Plastic Man.

The character on the cutoff looks like a woman, but it's hard to tell who. Can anyone think of a female hero with that kind of bracelet on their arm?

Looks like their regular hourglass logo but in black and white
    So I guess we're getting a team book with Mr. Terrific, Metamorpho, and Plastic Man.
    I'd read that in an instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

The character on the cutoff looks like a woman, but it's hard to tell who. Can anyone think of a female hero with that kind of bracelet on their arm?
    Considering all of the original characters where getting out of this event, this woman might be a new hero, but maybe it's Sasha Bordeaux, or the newest iteration of Terra.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Considering all of the original characters where getting out of this event, this woman might be a new hero, but maybe it's Sasha Bordeaux, or the newest iteration of Terra.
    Whoever it is, I imagine they'll pop up in Metal since all the characters on this team seem to play some role in the event.

I wonder if Hawkman is on it?

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Maybe this is the book that Lemire could be potentially doing?
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    Maybe this is the book that Lemire could be potentially doing?
    I'd hate to think Lemire is coming back to DC with a team book .