Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

And here's a link to a Bleeding Cool article with the image from the first post:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07...mics-december/

https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-cont...DtUIAA07Rp.jpg

If the woman is Phantom Girl, I wonder if she's trying to find Saturn Girl?

THough you'd think it'd be Lightning Lad racing back into the past to find her...

Extraordinary Member

Well this looks dumb so far. Gonna wait to hear more, but this doesn't get me excited to say the least.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Bleeding Cool thinks that the hot shot artists attached to these projects are only onboard for 3 issues. I gave them more than a year but now most of these will be killed in under 8 issues.

Jesus this line looks like a massive vanity exercise from Didio.
    They are only signed for 3 issues, and I doubt they will only last that long with the somewhat big writers also attached to the books. And it's not like they are just gonna put fill in artists on all of these books when they reach issue 4.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I hope she's Argent, I think it's Phantom Girl
    It'd be freaking amazing if that was Toni.

Might be Tinya, but I really don't want any more time displace Legionnaires; just get everyone back together in the future.
    Last edited by Assam; 07-20-2017 at 09:42 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    They are only signed for 3 issues, and I doubt they will only last that long with the somewhat big writers also attached to the books. And it's not like they are just gonna put fill in artists on all of these books when they reach issue 4.
    Dan Didio and Justin Jordan are somewhat big writers? Lol. Only Snyder is a big writer and his own commitment is a big if. Abnett and Tynion are middling.

Its a doomed project that just resembles Marvel's publishing strategy .

Justin Jordan is legit a climbing talent. I wouldn't call him Grade A yet, but he's in a position similar to Jeff Lemire at the beginning of the New 52,

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess we're getting a team book with Mr. Terrific, Metamorpho, and Plastic Man.

The character on the cutoff looks like a woman, but it's hard to tell who. Can anyone think of a female hero with that kind of bracelet on their arm?
    Someone showed the cropped part of the picture, and speculated it might be tomorrow woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Bleeding Cool has an image of the rest of the poster and speculates the woman could be Tomorrow Woman.

Attachment 51786
    Whoops; guess i should've seen this first.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't think those are new Outsiders. Terrific Inc. does feel like a safer bet, based on the costumes and belt design.
    I hope that's Tomorrow Woman, but she looks a lot more like Phantom Girl.

This honestly has me worried Mr. Terrific won't be part of the JSA Rebirth and Metamorpho won't rejoin the Outsiders. The possibilty of another time displaced legionnaire and Lemire writing a team book also worry a lot.
    I'd rather he was writing a Mister Terific solo. He can't write team books.
    Yeah, i'm not thrilled with this possible team of outsiders; halo with no color wouldn't make sense either.

BANNED

Yeah, this line looks like ass. The only good that can come out of it is leading to some reforms at DC, through its failure. Cause if they can't make money off of vanity projects and creators pets, then they might have to start listening to fans again.

Am I the only one kind of excited for the Dark Matter books? Iwant to see some creators cut loose and try original content in the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Am I the only one kind of excited for the Dark Matter books? Iwant to see some creators cut loose and try original content in the DCU.
    Some of it looks pretty cool .

I'm definitely interested in the Challengers of the Unknown and the Mr. Terrific stuff.

Incredible Member

No, your not Jody. I'm excited by a few things on this poster. I'd love to see an OUTSIDERS book confirmed and anything with MR TERRIFIC is of interest to me too!

Cheers.

James.

Extraordinary Member

I'm kind of interested to see where they go with Plas. Other than that....no.