Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Northstar probably has an open cuck relationship.
    Northstar? Mr. Perfect who can do no wrong? Enjoying watching his husband with other men? Gods, that makes SO much sense!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Next time in Iceman #77, will Bobby ever tell Boom-Boom his number? Or will she forever be doomed to never knowing who came out to her?
    Honestly, we just need a miniseries for that girl.
    I see an issue where Tabitha decides that she must be Bobby's straight girl BFF, and hijinx ensue.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I see an issue where Tabitha decides that she must be Bobby's straight girl BFF, and hijinx ensue.
    It'd be funny if she showed up in another Xbook and congratulated someone else on coming out because she thought it was their number and not Bobby's.

Like Alex or Colossus lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It'd be funny if she showed up in another Xbook and congratulated someone else on coming out because she thought it was their number and not Bobby's.
    Like Alex or Colossus lol
    That would be beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Northstar: Process my butt! You're a married man, sir!
    Still waiting for Johnny Storm to come out as bisexual so he and Bobby can get all steamy.
    Boom Boom is my new hero.
    Bobby's parents remain such horrible people. His dad got much better in the 90s but clearly had a relapse into bigotry.
    ...and I'd really like to see Bobby actually BE an accountant. An openly gay mutant working a desk job? It'd be an interesting study in minority visibility. And damn funny, too.
    Same 10char
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The real reason is that Illyana needs her bae. Or Rachel to be with someone she didn't used to call her uncle.
    Ok. Those are much better reasons! ;-)
    Not Peter David.

I feel like a bobby boom-boom team up would be one real train wreck. One that would be hilarious to read

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    I feel like a bobby boom-boom team up would be one real train wreck. One that would be hilarious to read
    I would love to read that

Surprised I feel a connection with the dinner scene sane frustration I feel when people complain about me bringing up race or sexuality. I feels
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Surprised I feel a connection with the dinner scene sane frustration I feel when people complain about me bringing up race or sexuality. I feels
    Agreed. I had a personal War in my house. It 2 vs 8. Me and My cousin vs 8 Family Members. But when I tell you I was winning?!? Shoot I was Destroying!!! Those mother suckers LOL

SORRY just wanted to share. :-)

Anyway, Go Iceman

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Agreed. I had a personal War in my house. It 2 vs 8. Me and My cousin vs 8 Family Members. But when I tell you I was winning?!? Shoot I was Destroying!!! Those mother suckers LOL

SORRY just wanted to share. :-)

Anyway, Go Iceman
    Ha Awesome what was the battle over?
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Ha Awesome what was the battle over?
    No it's always brought up during Family Events: Weddings, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays etc. They know I'm Gay so they just like to mess with me. I don't take it personally, but it's ALWAYS THAT ONE FAMILY MEMBER. That says that ONE dumb, ignorant comment. And it sets you off. LOL

I love Iceman I don't like what Marvel did to his character, but I like him. One of my TOP 5 favorite heroes and x-Men. So I feel for him in this Dinner Table scene.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    No it's always brought up during Family Events: Weddings, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays etc. They know I'm Gay so they just like to mess with me. I don't take it personally, but it's ALWAYS THAT ONE FAMILY MEMBER. That says that ONE dumb, ignorant comment. And it sets you off. LOL

I love Iceman I don't like what Marvel did to his character, but I like him. One of my TOP 5 favorite heroes and x-Men. So I feel for him in this Dinner Table scene.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with such ignorant stuff like that, especially coming from a family member. You would think they'd get bored off it or at least used to it after so many family events every year.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with such ignorant stuff like that, especially coming from a family member. You would think they'd get bored off it or at least used to it after so many family events every year.
    Eh no need to be sorry They just don't get it.