Default News on SDCC where to look?

As I live in Ireland and would love to see updates on the SDCC show but where can I find them, I know that the Conan show runs episodes during its run so any help would be great. We don't have the show in the U.K however I have seen last years episodes and since the change in the forums layout very little is announced in the tv/film section, thanks for any help.
    Hail Hydra!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    As I live in Ireland and would love to see updates on the SDCC show but where can I find them, I know that the Conan show runs episodes during its run so any help would be great. We don't have the show in the U.K however I have seen last years episodes and since the change in the forums layout very little is announced in the tv/film section, thanks for any help.
    CBR here will probably cover stuff in their news section on the home page. They might have videos too. You might want to create an account on Marvel.com. They will have videos on Marvel related stuff. I would love to go there but I don't think I could take the crowds. I've been to C2 E2 in Chicago several times and that's about as much of the mass of humanity that I can stand!