Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I'm indifferent personally, but at the end, depends it somebody wants to work with what JMS did.

I always remenber this series as the universe where Clark got together with a hooker

Incredible Member

I would like to see some more of Superman Earth One. I want to see more of the Luthor of Earth One.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister BoMan View Post
    I would like to see some more of Superman Earth One. I want to see more of the Luthor of Earth One.
    They've set up a number of characters they've never used. I want him to finally meet Major Lee! This woman who has been plotting to kill him since day one!
    Assassinate Putin!

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Absolutely they should continue Earth One Superman and all the Earth One line. I want more of it more frequently, if they cannot do between 3 to 4 volumes a year they should probably stop. The time in between Volumes is ridiculous.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    Absolutely they should continue Earth One Superman and all the Earth One line. I want more of it more frequently, if they cannot do between 3 to 4 volumes a year they should probably stop. The time in between Volumes is ridiculous.
    Are you talking the Volumes for each character or the line as a whole. If there are n shared creative teams I can see getting a book out for say Superman every year to 18 months and staggering releases so you could get Superman or Batman in any 12 month time period along with at least two other titles (Titans, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern ...) maybe even 6 titles a year if they add in things like Flash, Aquaman, or others.

If you are talking Superman thrice a year, I think we start getting into problems with continuity or creative team burnout.