Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

The run continues it seems:
    DiDio: That one’s been under way, we just didn’t want to announce it too far in advance because we knew how long the first one took. [Laughs]

But Arkham Asylum 2 is something Grant’s been talking to us about for a while. It’s a story he’s been wanting to tell. He never thought he would, but he finally felt he got the right spin for it. It really is more of an extension of his Batman run. It’s not something that stands apart from the line — it actually makes sense if you follow the continuity he was creating with Batman and Damian back to #666. I think that’s what makes it a lot of fun, because it really is something he has a lot of pride in, and a lot of interest to still go out there and tell more stories of Batman. We’ll always be excited to publish it.
    http://www.cbr.com/dan-didio-jim-lee...oes-interview/
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

the GOAT Batman run continues

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    By the sounds of it, they're more confident of this happening sooner than Wonder Woman Earth One v2. I still give it 2 years at minimum.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    the GOAT Batman run continues
    THIS.

I do hope Morrison's Batman: Black and White features a Dick Bats and Batman Zur-En Arrh stories.

I hope that once we get Batman B/W that it also will in some form expand on his Batman run.

Spectacular Member

amazing, really looking forward to this
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon

Man, could we please get some news on this already???
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ispacehead View Post
    Man, could we please get some news on this already???
    dude, you nearly gave me a heart attack I thought a release date was announced

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Sorry bud.

The lack of news is torturous.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

Quote Originally Posted by ispacehead View Post
    Sorry bud.

The lack of news is torturous.
    you're telling me; I feel like we may not see this for a while. Morrison has been pretty deep on Green Lantern and last I seen Burhnam has been on a lot of indie titles, the only mainstream comic I've seen him on was Thor.

But they may have been working on it quietly and we'll get a shadow drop or something

Didn’t Morrison say The Green Lantern was his swan song to superhero comics?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Didn’t Morrison say The Green Lantern was his swan song to superhero comics?
    Serious? I thought he would write 'till he passed on to wild edges of metaphysical hyper time

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Same here. Want more info on this and another Batman book by Grant, black and white perhaps?

He is working what is likely his dream job as the EIC of Heavy Metal, as well as writing for it. I can't imagine why he'd come back to the world of corporate superheroes, unless it's for a mighty paycheque.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    He is working what is likely his dream job as the EIC of Heavy Metal, as well as writing for it. I can't imagine why he'd come back to the world of corporate superheroes, unless it's for a mighty paycheque.
    Don't forget about his amazing Green Lantern run happening right now