Results 1 to 15 of 80

Thread: Jigsaw Trailer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,544

    Default Jigsaw Trailer



    http://screenrant.com/jigsaw-trailer-saw-reboot/

    http://screenrant.com/jigsaw-movie-t...mages-mystery/

    ON October 27 we Take Back the Horror genre from the likes of paranormal activity The Conjuring and Annabelle!

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,934

    Default

    I'm calling it: the new killer is the original's twin brother.

  3. #3
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I'm calling it: the new killer is the original's twin brother.
    im hopeing for a zombie jigsaw.

  4. #4
    Invincible Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,369

    Default

    I am down on myself just because I am seriously considering seeing this because I'm actually curious.

  5. #5
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I am down on myself just because I am seriously considering seeing this because I'm actually curious.
    why are you down on yourself? saw is a great horror movie franchise its been over 6 yers sens the last one im ready for more torture porn.

  6. #6
    Invincible Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    why are you down on yourself? saw is a great horror movie franchise its been over 6 yers sens the last one im ready for more torture porn.
    Mostly because I smell a rat, and I'll probably see it anyway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •