Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Jigsaw Trailer

  1. #1
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,228

    Default Jigsaw Trailer



    http://screenrant.com/jigsaw-trailer-saw-reboot/

    http://screenrant.com/jigsaw-movie-t...mages-mystery/

    ON October 27 we Take Back the Horror genre from the likes of paranormal activity The Conjuring and Annabelle!

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,046

    Default

    I'm calling it: the new killer is the original's twin brother.

  3. #3
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I'm calling it: the new killer is the original's twin brother.
    im hopeing for a zombie jigsaw.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,699

    Default

    I am down on myself just because I am seriously considering seeing this because I'm actually curious.

  5. #5
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I am down on myself just because I am seriously considering seeing this because I'm actually curious.
    why are you down on yourself? saw is a great horror movie franchise its been over 6 yers sens the last one im ready for more torture porn.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    why are you down on yourself? saw is a great horror movie franchise its been over 6 yers sens the last one im ready for more torture porn.
    Mostly because I smell a rat, and I'll probably see it anyway.

  7. #7
    Mighty Member Vworp Vworp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,481

    Default

    I've never seen a Saw movie all the through, but I've seen a bunch of clips and trailers. The thing that always gets me - speaking from the standpoint of a person for whom procrastination is a way of life - is that the baddie's MO doesn't half seem like a whole lot of work. Seriously, all those traps and whatnot must take bloody ages to set up... and presumably it's not like he can call in a contractor.
    "The rules of regeneration are known!"

    "Sorry, what did you say? Did you mention the rules? Now, listen. A bit of advice: tell me the truth if you think you know it,
    lay down the law if you're feeling brave, but never ever tell me the rules!!"

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,046

    Default

    It's eventually revealed that only the earliest traps were done purely by Jigsaw. He recruited accomplices who did much of the work on his later traps.

  9. #9
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    I've never seen a Saw movie all the through, but I've seen a bunch of clips and trailers. The thing that always gets me - speaking from the standpoint of a person for whom procrastination is a way of life - is that the baddie's MO doesn't half seem like a whole lot of work. Seriously, all those traps and whatnot must take bloody ages to set up... and presumably it's not like he can call in a contractor.
    What always got me is how he learns so much about his victims. Before he got accomplices he learned about all their perceived wrongdoings and secrets to make them victims in the first place.

  10. #10
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    What always got me is how he learns so much about his victims. Before he got accomplices he learned about all their perceived wrongdoings and secrets to make them victims in the first place.
    i think he had other guys like Adam Stanheight working for him geting the info he needs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    I've never seen a Saw movie all the through,
    nows a good time to start!

  11. #11
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    new posters


    jigsaw.jpg


    poster.jpg

  12. #12
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    2 more.


    jigsaw.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by choptop; 08-19-2017 at 02:30 AM.

  13. #13
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,228

  14. #14
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,228

  15. #15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •