Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Infinity War - Trailer leaked!

Hurry, take a look before it is taken down!

https://streamable.com/adq6i

Despite the shitty quality, this look AWESOME!

poor thor. traffic is not his thing

looked more like GotG 3 at first
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Ultimate Member

Marvel should just release the damn thing.

It's all over the internet already.

they sure were excited over a lot of small things......
    Last edited by choptop; 07-23-2017 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    they sure were excited over a lot of small things......
    Never been in a theater with a bunch of fans before?

Yea I had goosebumps even watching this leaked version with the crowd reaction. I am interested to see what Marvel/ Disney will do going forward. I know they are going to copyright strike all the leaked videos. But they could do like Warner Bros did in 2015 when the suicide squad trailer leaked and they just released an official version online a few days after comic con. Or they won't show any new footage anymore for upcoming films at San Diego comic con.
    Last edited by Iron_Legion87; 07-23-2017 at 04:55 AM.

Lol Disney keeps yanking them down but more keep posting them. 12 in a hour alone. Marvel just give up and post it. It's on the web now it's not going to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Lol Disney keeps yanking them down but more keep posting them. 12 in a hour alone. Marvel just give up and post it. It's on the web now it's not going to go away.

It is unfortunate that fans go against studio wishes and record footage from San Diego comic con panels, running the risk of having studios NOT showing footage from upcoming films in the future. But on the flip side it gives us fans who try to get passes to San Diego comic con every year something to look forward to since we can't be there in person. But yea, marvel should just bite the bullet like Warner Bros/ DC did when the first trailer for sucicde squad leaked from comic con 2015. The infinity war footage is online now and people are just going to keep posting and sharing it. I have watched it about three times now ha.

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    Never been in a theater with a bunch of fans before?
    just a few i never did a mcu one be for.

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    That's acceptable from their POV. They don't want to undermine the Ragnarok momentum, but the even more important reason is that this IW teaser has very early renderings that are incomplete. Releasing this to this public would invite unneeded scrutiny before an official trailer. That it's leaked is fine, because the crappiness of the camgrabs hides the crappiness of the CG.

Quote Originally Posted by Potanical Pardon View Post
    That's acceptable from their POV. They don't want to undermine the Ragnarok momentum, but the even more important reason is that this IW teaser has very early renderings that are incomplete. Releasing this to this public would invite unneeded scrutiny before an official trailer. That it's leaked is fine, because the crappiness of the camgrabs hides the crappiness of the CG.
    I agree. I can't really tell if the cgi is bad due to.being on my phone, but I don't think Marvel should feel forced to rush a release because some wanker decided to record. To be honest, I feel like they should do search and seizure of phones when showing these. Lol.

As for the trailer, I just think Thanos is epic. I'm gonna go dressed as him in theater and yell something or another when he comes on screen.

"Fun really isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this...does put a smile on my face."

I think this'll blow away anything fans have ever seen.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

BANNED

That is pretty sure.

So the footage shown had unfinished CG? I didn't hear that until now, which explains why it wasn't released publicly last night.