All-New Member

Question Looking for the name of an old comic - please help!

Hi

I think this is the right place to post as its such an old comic. The story I remember involved a guy getting sentenced for heinous crimes but his punishment was 1000 deaths or 100 years of deaths or something. He's put into a machine and hooked up like something out of the Matrix and then the story follows him through his gruesome deaths.

Does that ring a bell for anyone? I think the same comic featured a heroine with huge tits traveling through space, shagging and killing people but I might be wrong

I've searched high and low for this comic and have resorted to hitting the forums here to ask the experts.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nocebo View Post
    Hi

I think this is the right place to post as its such an old comic. The story I remember involved a guy getting sentenced for heinous crimes but his punishment was 1000 deaths or 100 years of deaths or something. He's put into a machine and hooked up like something out of the Matrix and then the story follows him through his gruesome deaths.

Does that ring a bell for anyone? I think the same comic featured a heroine with huge tits traveling through space, shagging and killing people but I might be wrong

I've searched high and low for this comic and have resorted to hitting the forums here to ask the experts.

Cheers!

I want to read this comic!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I want to read this comic!
    Dude, I've been searching for this comic for 10 years now. My brother seems to think that it might be one of the Dark Horse comics, as he remembers a black horse head on it. Again though, we might be wrong. Whoever tells me the name of this will be declared the most doubly awesome fine individual of all times.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

It kind of sounds like a Dark horse presents issue. Though there are dozens of issues of that, it could lead you to the right direction
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47