Page 211 of 220 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3296

My most recent was the second Batman And Superman: World's Finest. Absolutely glorious old school superhero comics.

One
    More
    Day
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Namor by John Byrne omnibus

Also read House of M omnibus, Good Asian deluxe, Nice house on the lake deluxe, Hulk by Peter David omnibus 1.
    Last edited by JPAR; 11-05-2023 at 11:53 PM.

Finally started on the Sleeper omnibus last night, after having it for a couple of months. I had no idea it was a Wildcats spinoff!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Ghost Rider by Jason Aaron Omnibus

I did not read all of this when it was coming out. I had started this volume(7) when it started then bailed with Daniel Way. Not cause I didn't like it, money at the time. I've since corrected that and prior just read all of his run in the Complete Collection. I've now just finished all of this Volume with the Aaron Omnibus.
    The change up of the Spirit of Vengeance being from Zadkiel a rogue angel of the Heavenly Host is a twist. One that is seemingly abandoned after this. I don't recall the Brisson books referencing Zadkiel and the current run certainly has not. Its back to "deal with a devil" for your soul and chained to the SoV.
    Now at the end of Aaron's run Sara, the former nun turned final Caretaker is still alive. She has not been seen either since this run. I'd like to see what she's been up to, surely something important.

Grade: B+
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Some of my favorite Hulk stories.
    Incredible Hulk Epic Collection: The Curing Of Dr. Banner
    hulk.jpg

Showcase Presents: Weird War Tales Vol. 1 to honor that in between time from Halloween to Veteran's Day.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    One
    More
    Day
    Then what?

You hate Spider-Man after that?

(Get my joke? hehehehe....oh, okay, shoot me)

Dutch comic: January Jones

Just finished Brubakers Cap run.

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Then what?

You hate Spider-Man after that?

(Get my joke? hehehehe....oh, okay, shoot me)
    I’m missing the joke.

I bought it years ago but never read it. Was not aware until this year of what happened in it. Starting to read the Spider-Man forum here earlier this year was eye opening. I decided it was finally time to check it out.

My opinion is that the idea behind One More Day is terrible but the actual execution of the story was quite good. When hearing about the story, I just couldn’t buy into the Pete and MJ making this deal, but the writer made me believe that this is something they could consider.

Oh, and currently reading X-Factor Epic Collection Vol. 1
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

BPRD omnibus #8
    Worldtr33 volume 1
    Bungo stray dogs volume 23
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-21-2023 at 12:57 PM.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I’ve been reading the Absolute New Gods. I have bought this story in 5 editions. Newstand comics to TPB to Omnibus. I see New Gods all over Star Wars, and actually Mad Max Fury Road! Those later New God comics just keep accelerating. The actual over size Mother Box slipcase looks like a rectangular R2D2! And Mayan carvings. It’s so amazing!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I’m missing the joke.

I bought it years ago but never read it. Was not aware until this year of what happened in it. Starting to read the Spider-Man forum here earlier this year was eye opening. I decided it was finally time to check it out.

My opinion is that the idea behind One More Day is terrible but the actual execution of the story was quite good. When hearing about the story, I just couldn’t buy into the Pete and MJ making this deal, but the writer made me believe that this is something they could consider.

Oh, and currently reading X-Factor Epic Collection Vol. 1
    Forget the joke.

I also thought that the execution was good. At the time it came out I was actually quite phased by it. Didnt know what to think of it and was excited to read the next issue. Later I wasn't so fond of it anymore, because Marvel took Mary Jane away.

Only Web Wells (get this one? Web Wells? harhar) could make it worse. Now she is unsalvageable.

Captain America by Remender omnibus. Just finished Howard the Duck by Zdarsky omnibus.

I picked up the Justice League International vol. 1 omnibus--reliving my childhood with Booster and Beetle, Max Lord and Oberon, Batman's one punch, and so much more!