Page 52 of 219 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Working my way through the Loeb-Sale Bats Omnibus.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I've started reading the Avengers by Hickman Vol. 2 Omnibus.

Incredible Member

Reading the Daredevil by Frank Miller Omnibus. I have not yet reached the issues written by Miller, but so far it is more enjoyable than I expected.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Reading the Daredevil by Frank Miller Omnibus. I have not yet reached the issues written by Miller, but so far it is more enjoyable than I expected.
    One of my prized Omnibuses with Miller's penned/drawn issues being my favourite Daredevil run.

Incredible Member

Finished 52. I thought it was pretty good. I got through it without ever feeling like I was bored. I may have even liked it a bit more than Infinite Crisis. I am now going to finish up Infinity Gauntlet. After that I may take a bit of a break from "event" books. Go to something "smaller" for a bit
    On another note. I had been picking away at Swamp Thing by Moore. If I am being honest, while it is great, my interest has waned a bit since it reached about the Crisis on Infinite Earths point. I though the run was best through the first half. The back half is a tiny step back for me although the writing and art are still strong. Still waiting to get book 6 in an order from IST. Anytime the character steps away from horror inspired to more of a DC universe character (John Constantine, Batman issues etc), the stories become less interesting.

Moved onto Absolute Haunted Knight, only read the first couple of issues, seems a bit off, Sales art looks quite poor so far, not a patch on long Halloween or Dark Victory

I recently finished Incognito by Brubaker and I'm currently reading Monstress TPB Volume 1.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Spectacular Member

Just finished Fatale, and it’s all kinds of good!

In between Omnibus reads, I've been picking away at the Captain Marvel Complete Collection by Jim Starlin TPB.

I'm over halfway through the first SA Hawkman Archives. So far most of it has taken place on Earth. I was hoping for more of a scifi bend like Adam Strange. The plots and art are better here than in Adam Strange but I don't like it as much so far.

I’m about 3/4 through V2 of Geoff Johns’ Green Lantern Omni. I’ve read Blackest Night, but there are lots of issues in here I have not read. Really enjoying it. When I was a kid, I always liked GL, but I didn’t think the comics were all that great from the 80s through the early 2000s, and I’m glad he’s a character (and concept) I like again.

I absolutely loved it! If I remember correctly, I felt that V3 was the weakest, but still good
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Finishing up V2 of Ennis’ Punsher MAX.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Finishing up V2 of Ennis’ Punsher MAX.
    You read quickly!

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

The Flash: Mark Waid reprints. Wish to God they would make some from Messner-Loeb era or at least the Dark Flash arc.
    Ever so slowly making it through COIE. I am continously amazed at that art. So much going on. It's better than Where's Waldo even though I'm not familiar with the majority of the cast.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)