Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219
Results 3,271 to 3,284 of 3284

Just started the two Starman Compendiums. Boy, that's gonna take me a LONG time.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Just started the two Starman Compendiums. Boy, that's gonna take me a LONG time.

Peace
    Starman is so good!

I finished reading Batman & Robin Eternal Omnibus. I also read Berserk Deluxe Volume 2 (bought) and Attack on Titan Volume 1 (checked out from the Library).

Also at the library, I checked out Scott Snyder's Justice League tpbs 1-5, Dark Days: Road to Metal, Dark Nights: Metal Dark Nights Rising, Death Metal Deluxe to continue my Snyder read. I also checked out a couple of Stephanie Phillips collections - Wonder Woman Evolution and Harley Quinn: No Good Deed. I checked these out because I see her on tik tok a lot and have never read any of her stuff.

I've a lot of fun reading ahead.

Rogue Sun volume 3.
    Top 10 by Alan Morre and Gene Ha +X
    Zander Cannon.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-31-2024 at 05:58 PM.

Spectacular Member

One from each: Frank Miller’s Daredevil omnibus and Gotham Central. Taking turns until they’re done. Loved GC, never read nor owned DD, so I’m looking to be intrigued…

Avengers: Complete Hickman Vol. 1
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jely4me View Post
    One from each: Frank Miller’s Daredevil omnibus and Gotham Central. Taking turns until they’re done. Loved GC, never read nor owned DD, so I’m looking to be intrigued…
    Both great reads! Frank Miller's DD got me hooked on DD.

I just finished Guardians of the Galaxy by Bendis omni, Original Sin and Black Vortex. Started in a Dutch collected edition, Sammy integraal 7.

Thor by Straczynski & Gillen omnibus.
    Last edited by JPAR; 04-07-2024 at 01:20 AM.

Extraordinary Member

shaolin cowboy, stark trek- Geoff Darrow. The line work is great as always but the colors really pop too.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Scream Curse of Carnage
    Graded: B-
    Scream_CofCarnage_TPB.JPG

Found this for cheap at a warehouse liquidation store. I recall seeing it on the shelves but lost track of it, I now know why after some research. It was cancelled at #5, issue 6 was digital release only (but did make this collection). The rest of the story was told in one-shots during King in Black.
    This collection picks up with Andi Benton being the newest host to the Scream symbiote after the prior(og host?) made a sacrificial play in a story I've not read. Andi has ties back to Flash Thompson so that tangential thread was one likely to be pulled on later (even though this was during that phase where Flash was dead).
    This arc is about origins and specifically the ties of Mother to Daughter. From that stand point it was interesting that Aunt May and her Safe House for Homeless was being used as a location keeping this book with roots in the Spider family.

Comicvine says the series was cancelled due to two factors, low sales AND the Covid pandemic that saw the cancel of other books as well. I recall that cause Morbius was one I was reading and he got that fate also. Overall I like where this was going and if I had a complete story I might grade it higher.
    Has Scream/Andi turned up anywhere the last few years in the Spider or Symbiote family of books?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Avengers: Complete Hickman Vol. 3
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

The Rocketeer: The Complete Adventures

i'm going to the Cartoon Art Museum in a couple of days and they're doing an exhibition called The Rocketeer: The Life and Legacy of Dave Stevens. anyways figured i'd give a re-read.

Thor by Fraction omnibus and Loki: Journey into mystery omnibus.
    Last edited by JPAR; 04-07-2024 at 03:32 AM.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Astro City Metro Book Volume 5, I have never read these and they are still high quality stories. The Crackerjack and Quarrel storyline blew me away.