Page 216 of 220 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3296

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Deadly Class volume 1.

It's pretty good.
    It's great!

Still reading Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider Omnibus, but my kids wanted me to read some books they have recently read: Teen Titans: Raven by Kami Garcia (which my oldest got for Christmas) and Superman vs Meshi Vol 1 by Satoshi Miyagawa (which my 11 year-old wanted since she found out about it a couple of weeks ago). Since my oldest (14 years old) really enjoyed the Raven book, I picked up the Beast Boy and Raven Loves Beast Boy books as well, which she read last night.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    It's great!
    I binge read all 12 volumes. It's amazing and I'm looking forward to Remender's next series "Napalm Lullaby ".

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I binge read all 12 volumes. It's amazing and I'm looking forward to Remender's next series "Napalm Lullaby ".
    Me too. But I'll wait until it gets collected in Remender sized deluxe edition(s). That's the best way to read them for me.

"Bungo STRAY Dogs: Chuuya, Dazai age 15" is written by Kafka asagiri and drawn by shiwasu hoshikawa

It's a prequel to popular Manga series "Bungo STRAY Dogs". It focuses on the teen years of two supporting characters Dazai and Chuuya as they team up to solve the rumored resurrection of a former Mafia boss.

It's a decent read.

"Seven to Eternity volume 1" by Rick Remender and art by Jerome Opena.

It's set in the fantasy land of Zhal ruled by a man called the God's of Whispers, known for living off the prayers of his servants and seeking to give you your hearts real desires. A man named Adam Odisis joins a rebellion seeking to overthrow the God of whispers in exchange for his family's safety.

It's a compelling fantasy story that doesn't hold your hand with the world building or history.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-05-2024 at 05:09 PM.

Finishing Thunderbolts Uncaged omnibus. My copie had some torn pages. So needed to return that one and wait for the replacement.

Started reading Batman by Snyder and Capullo Omnibus Vol 1. I thought this series was only ok when reading it monthly years ago, but decided to get the Omnis to give it another try. Some stories read better for me when there's not so much time between issues. Hopefully I'll really like it.

"Static: Shadow's of Dakota".

Hawkeye by Fraction omnibus.

I'm in the very early part of the Rom Omnibus Volume 1.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Venom volume 5 "predestination "

Shadow Over Innsmouth A H.P. Lovecraft Horror Novel's manga adaptation by Gou Tanabe.

I have read Lovecraft's The Hound and Other Stories and At the Mountains of Madness Novel's manga adaptations by Gou Tanabe before and they were fantastic.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seven to Eternity volumes 2, 3 and 4

I'm on a Remender kick so it gives me insight into how Napalm Lullaby might be.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-10-2024 at 09:59 AM.

Hawkeye by Fraction omnibus.
    I've started this for the second time and just can't finish it. It's so ...... Only read 13 issues. Don't start it ever again.

Just started Klaus complete by Morrison and Mora.

I've started this for the second time and just can't finish it. It's so ...... Only read 13 issues. Don't start it ever again.

Just started Klaus complete by Morrison and Mora.

This was the first time that i have ever seen anyone said anything negative about this run. It was always highly praised by anyone whoever read it until now as far as i have seen so i ordered the Omnibus like a couple of days ago. Your comment really surprised me.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯