Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
I finished it all recently (I had about 1 - 7 of the HC’s then I sold them and started getting the slipcase editions) I didn’t expect to enjoy them that much as the TV show really put me off the whole idea, so the slipcase editions were sitting on my shelf still sealed, I had heard the (comic) series had finished so I thought I’d give them ago, long story short, I really enjoyed the whole thing, it had none of the stupid (or boring) plot lines that dragged the tv show down, and the ending wasn’t a let down like some (The Goon) so hopefully, you will enjoy the whole thing, do the novels add much?
Ah, that is comforting to hear! I liked the TV show initially but I really went off in later seasons and don't intend to revisit it. I'm only a little into 'Rise of the Governor', but my understanding is that the first four focus on how the Governor arose and fell, the second four focus on the lady that took over Woodbury post-Governor and I believe there is one just come out last year which I assume is a new four-part