Page 189 of 220 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3296

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Don't really have much time to jot down my readings lately but just wanted to mention that the current Tom Taylor Nightwing run is really good! I always wanted to like Nightwing but none of his runs I've checked out before did anything for me until now.
    It feels like a mix between Hawkeye and Daredevil + some really neat Bruno Redondo art.
    I just REALLY hope it stays like this and won't do any crossovers or anything (literally it's the only main DC title I'm reading and as soon as it becomes necessary to read anything else I'm dropping it).

I find the Taylor/Redondo Nightwing title as just OK, I'm not that crazy about it and will probably stop buying upcoming issues. A lot of people seem to like it, though......A comparison to the Hawkeye comic is probably accurate.

The only Nightwing run I ever really liked was the Dixon/Land run from years back, which comprised of something like issues 41-56 (of the original ongoing Nightwing title). Those are in TPB form, but, unfortunately, split in two in that it's combined with other parts of Dixon's run on the title.

Quote Originally Posted by seusilva View Post
    I'm finishing the second Lucifer omnibus!
    Long story and I really liked how the secondary characters shined more - Lucifer is all cool, but a bit too hermetic for me to empathize too much haha

I've been reading this, also. I liked the first omnibus a lot more. I've found vol 2 to be a bit of a chore to go through.

Incredible Member

Just started reading Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths - my first read. Let's see how I will like the story (art is a no-brainer of course). I do enjoy the work of this creative team immensely, having just read the third New Teen Titans omnibus.

currently reading Wolverine Epic Collection Vol. 3: Blood and Claws and i got to say silvestri's art looks great

All-New Member

At the middle of the Fantastic Four Vol 1 Omnibus. Got it at a good price and enjoying the begining of the Marvel universe

Extraordinary Member

Just got IDWs John Buscema Artist edition. Wow what a beautiful book.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 02-20-2022 at 07:46 PM.

Currently reading Charles Soule's Darth Vader omnibus and really enjoying it. Inspiring me to start trying to pick up other modern Star Wars stories. Working on getting the Doctor Aphra omnibus next.

Incredible Member

Started on my Valiant read-through. Following one of the integrated reading orders that are out there. Enjoying it so far, having read the first Deluxe of X-O Manowar, Harbinger and Bloodshot, as well as finishing the Harbinger Wars Deluxe. I have about 30 of those Deluxes so this will take a while

May have to take some breaks in between as well.

X-Men: Mutant Genesis

Daredevil Shadowland omnibus

I've been having a reread of Sandman recently. Finished rereading the TPBs of volumes 1, 2 and 3 and I'm now reading Season of Mists. This is in preparation to start reading Lucifer, which I've never read before.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Providence Compendium by Alan Moore and Jace Burrows
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Just started reading Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths - my first read. Let's see how I will like the story (art is a no-brainer of course). I do enjoy the work of this creative team immensely, having just read the third New Teen Titans omnibus.
    Just read that a few weeks ago (lucky to have one myself). It's really impressive.

Currently reading JLI Omnibus v. 1.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmael View Post
    Just read that a few weeks ago (lucky to have one myself). It's really impressive.

Currently reading JLI Omnibus v. 1.
    Absolute COIE was indeed impressive. JLI volume 1 would also be next on my list of DC collected editions to read. But currently, I'm reading all the Valiant Deluxes I have.

I got my slipcased Marvel Comics Library: Spider-Man. Vol 1. 1962–1964 from Taschen on the mail yesterday.
    It's a very handsome book, although content-wise it's nothing really new.
    I'm also still wondering if "volume 1" means we'll get to see more Spidey in the same collection or if forthcoming volumes will focus on different titles: Fantastic Four, X-Men, Avengers, etc.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus vol. 1- So damn good