Page 193 of 220 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3290
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Spider-Girl: The Complete Collection and Squadron Supreme Omnibus
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Stray Dogs
    Witch Hat Atelier #3
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Batwoman omnibus

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Seven To Eternity, this book was bigger than I expected, book size and story wise. It really subverted my expectations from beginning to end.

Archie Comics Kevin Keller Celebration
    Fables Compendium Vol. 1

Witch Hat Atelier #4 & #5
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

The Origin of the Inhumans
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Fantastic Four by Hickman Omnibus Vol 1.

Spectacular Member

Halfway through Books of Magic omnibus 2.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    The Origin of the Inhumans
    Can you tell me if its worth purchasing?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    Seven To Eternity, this book was bigger than I expected, book size and story wise. It really subverted my expectations from beginning to end.
    Incredible book, incredible story. With Garils Sulm as one of the most interesting characters.

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Can you tell me if its worth purchasing?
    Very much so in my mind. I’m an older reader here (51) but I expected the old Lee/Kirby writing/dialogue to be a hinderance but to me, the stories really hold up more than expected. I like that the heroes were not unlimited like they seem today and most the issues involved coming up with creative use of powers unlike today’s storylines where it just feels too much like god vs god with someone succumbing. The creative use of powers is missing nowadays and it’s fun to see them have to think outside the box in these old issues.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Very much so in my mind. I’m an older reader here (51) but I expected the old Lee/Kirby writing/dialogue to be a hinderance but to me, the stories really hold up more than expected. I like that the heroes were not unlimited like they seem today and most the issues involved coming up with creative use of powers unlike today’s storylines where it just feels too much like god vs god with someone succumbing. The creative use of powers is missing nowadays and it’s fun to see them have to think outside the box in these old issues.
    The Omni contains only the appearances in the FF books and some other. But is there actually a real origin story in it?

Batman omnibus by Loeb and Sale

Beware The Inhumans