Page 69 of 221 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3305
    Astonishing Member

Spider-Man by Roger Stern Omnibus.
    So many great Spider-Man stories in this Omnibus.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    So hoping that one gets a reprint.

Avengers Epic Collection vol 2. - Once an Avenger

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    So hoping that one gets a reprint.
    I don´t know when the Spider-Man by Roger Stern Omnibus will get a reprint,but considerating that Amazing Spider-Man by David Michelinie and Todd MacFarlane Omnibus got a reprint this year,maybe one of the next Spider-Man Omnibus to have a reprint will be that one.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Yes, absolutely. This is the Spider-Man I grew up on. Great memorable stories. I still have the original single issues bagged away.

About 2/3rds done with Infinite Crisis, really enjoying it. Didn't care as much for the Rann-Thangarian War section, but the rest of it is top-notch. I'm glad I read Identity Crisis first since it's quite important to the story here.

Starting to save up to buy the 52 omni next, though I have tons else to read.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yes, absolutely. This is the Spider-Man I grew up on. Great memorable stories. I still have the original single issues bagged away.
    Amazing Spider-Man by Roger Stern were among the first comic book comics i bought.
    It was in pocket comics of Spider-Man stories in Portuguese that reprinted Spider-Man stories and Fantastic Four stories.
    Many of my first readings of Spider-Man stories were the Roger Stern stories of Amazing Spider-Man.
    I have read many stories of the Omnibus but i am looking forward to read stories of Spectacular Spider-Man that i had never read.

You never know for sure, but I'd expect it will be a good while before Stern Spider-Man omni gets a reprint. If I recall, it was available quite a while, even eventually at clearance level prices. I don't know why, it's an excellent Spidey run.

Currently reading the Captain America Epic “Society of Serpents.” I like it...stories are enjoyable, and solid art.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    You never know for sure, but I'd expect it will be a good while before Stern Spider-Man omni gets a reprint. If I recall, it was available quite a while, even eventually at clearance level prices. I don't know why, it's an excellent Spidey run.
    Thank you for the info.As i just started collecting Omnibuses ths year,that info is apreciated because there are some Omnibuses that i want that are curently OOP.

And a Merry Christmas to everybody.

The last two I've read/I'm reading, The book of Ezekiel and Sins Past. I plan to buy Civil War: Spider-Man and OMD (this one really cheap) soon

IMG_6600.jpg
    Last edited by Chubistian; 12-25-2018 at 09:22 PM.
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

I finished Aquaman Volume 7: Exiled HC before Christmas. Wasn't a fan of it. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't that good either.

I'm now reading one of the Christmas presents...Killing and Dying by Adrian Tomine.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

I just read the Daredevil “Born Again” storyline by Frank Miller. I can’t believe this was my first time reading this classic.

Great stuff. Lives up to the hype.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I just read Silver Surfer by Dan Slott and the Allreds. This is the best love story in comics since Alan Moore's Abby and Alec saga. I got if for the art and even that topped what I expected. It is just a gorgeous book with the best love story I have read in years. I think this is one of my new all time favorite books. It makes collecting these things worth it. They should make this movie now!

And since I see everything through the lens of Superman. This book so reminded me of the out there weird one off adventures Superman would have in the late 60s. Stories that were just as much Twilight Zone as Superman.

I wonder if the Fraction FF is worth getting?
    Last edited by Johnny Thunders!; 12-27-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Half way through the Goon library editions. I'd forgotten how funny these were. Great stuff!