Page 90 of 220 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3287

I started reading Harrow County and it's been great so far.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Just finished Batman: White Knight by Sean Murphy. I've always loved his art, but this is the first thing I've read that was written by him. I loved this. One of the better and more entertaining Batman stories I've read in a while. His writing is fantastic along with his usual amazing and detailed art. I wish DC would have given this the oversized deluxe treatment, but I still highly recommend even the standard hardcover.

Just finished the goon LE’s can’t say I was disappointed with the main story but there was far too much poor filler, the 5 books could of been compressed into 3, now starting Saga book 3

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Just finished the goon LE’s can’t say I was disappointed with the main story but there was far too much poor filler, the 5 books could of been compressed into 3, now starting Saga book 3
    Agreed . That's the reason I've stopped mid vol4 and sold the whole run.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Agreed . That's the reason I've stopped mid vol4 and sold the whole run.
    Yeah, it did get so bad I was just flipping through the stand-alones to get back to the main story, if the main part wasn’t so good, I’d get rid

Vol.5 is probably the better one! More hardcore main story.

All-New Member

Just finished Planet Hulk, and reading world war hulk now. next probably darth vader.
    Have read digitally for only World War Hulk collection, without the tie-in before.
    I would say it lack the oomph when reading the ending of planet hulk since I already knew what happened from my reading WWH years ago.
    So guys, read Planet Hulk first before WWH

Quote Originally Posted by seusilva View Post
    Vol.5 is probably the better one! More hardcore main story.
    The only good stand alone was the HB crossover

Central IL Comics Fan

The Terrifics Volume 1. I am about half way though it. It's a fun combination of characters that I like.

All-New Member

Finished Planet Hulk and halfway through Incognito. Took a break with Punisher Max 1 because I’m getting volume 2 in the mail this week. Planet Hulk was good but on the fence about getting World War Hulk bc some of the Marvel options that are on Turtledogs list for low stock is tempting.

I'm currently on a reread of all of the Dynamite James Bond, and loving it! They are handy actually because my reading time is so sporadic, I can just pick up a HC and read it in a sitting.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Reading Absolute Preacher and am on the third volume now. This series is awesome - I can hardly stop and my wife has to remind me that I need to get up in the morning and should go to bed.

In between the first and second volumes I read Mister Miracle HC, which was great. Maybe not the be all end all that it's made out to be by some, but it was really good, if in a bit of a depressing way
    Last edited by Foxy; 06-18-2019 at 12:49 AM.

BANNED

I read some of MK Inhumans by Jenkins... I dropped the book 'cause of this panel ; Black Bolt was like humans are so beneth me that's why i don't attack them even if they attacked atillan and even killed some citizens... I mean, what the hell just i read... lol This Jenkins guy is so clueless about how the world works that it's beyond me... lol You don't kill people 'cause you respect life and love people and all living creatures. Not see them beneth you, if they are like ants to you, yeah, you don't care about them but when an ant comes and bites you, you kill it without a second thought and remorse, like just a reflex, ant bites and you slap your arm and bam ! the ant is dead. This MK Inhumans is a good example to pretantious... Jenkins has no wisdom yet he tries to write something deep.... lol nice try amigo...
    Last edited by Gurz; 06-17-2019 at 01:58 AM.

I read Forever Evil & Justice League Vol 5 yesterday, so will be starting Vol 6 tonight.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Im checking out Usagi Yojimbo for the first time, with the Fantagraphics material. Good stuff!