Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1417

Vol.5 is probably the better one! More hardcore main story.

All-New Member

Just finished Planet Hulk, and reading world war hulk now. next probably darth vader.
    Have read digitally for only World War Hulk collection, without the tie-in before.
    I would say it lack the oomph when reading the ending of planet hulk since I already knew what happened from my reading WWH years ago.
    So guys, read Planet Hulk first before WWH

Quote Originally Posted by seusilva View Post
    Vol.5 is probably the better one! More hardcore main story.
    The only good stand alone was the HB crossover

All-New Member Central IL Comics Fan's Avatar

The Terrifics Volume 1. I am about half way though it. It's a fun combination of characters that I like.

All-New Member

Finished Planet Hulk and halfway through Incognito. Took a break with Punisher Max 1 because I’m getting volume 2 in the mail this week. Planet Hulk was good but on the fence about getting World War Hulk bc some of the Marvel options that are on Turtledogs list for low stock is tempting.

I'm currently on a reread of all of the Dynamite James Bond, and loving it! They are handy actually because my reading time is so sporadic, I can just pick up a HC and read it in a sitting.

Spectacular Member

Reading Absolute Preacher and am on the third volume now. This series is awesome - I can hardly stop and my wife has to remind me that I need to get up in the morning and should go to bed.

In between the first and second volumes I read Mister Miracle HC, which was great. Maybe not the be all end all that it's made out to be by some, but it was really good, if in a bit of a depressing way
    Last edited by Foxy; 06-18-2019 at 12:49 AM.

I read some of MK Inhumans by Jenkins... I dropped the book 'cause of this panel ; Black Bolt was like humans are so beneth me that's why i don't attack them even if they attacked atillan and even killed some citizens... I mean, what the hell just i read... lol This Jenkins guy is so clueless about how the world works that it's beyond me... lol You don't kill people 'cause you respect life and love people and all living creatures. Not see them beneth you, if they are like ants to you, yeah, you don't care about them but when an ant comes and bites you, you kill it without a second thought and remorse, like just a reflex, ant bites and you slap your arm and bam ! the ant is dead. This MK Inhumans is a good example to pretantious... Jenkins has no wisdom yet he tries to write something deep.... lol nice try amigo...
    Last edited by Gurz; 06-17-2019 at 01:58 AM.
    Bad bad boy with a bad bad girl in a bad bad world.

Favorite Characters:
    1-Batman, 2- Wolverine 3-Nightwing, 4-Darkness, 5- Blade

I read Forever Evil & Justice League Vol 5 yesterday, so will be starting Vol 6 tonight.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Im checking out Usagi Yojimbo for the first time, with the Fantagraphics material. Good stuff!

All-New Member

Currently I am reading omnibus series called Rachel Rising by Abstract Studio. I am at about page 300 out of 900 - I enjoyed his artist and storyline. Wow he can draw about anything! I need to find Strangers in Paradise omnibus next. I heard it cost as much as 200 bucks. Gulp.

IMG_20190615_221650.jpg

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by grantlairdjr View Post
    Currently I am reading omnibus series called Rachel Rising by Abstract Studio. I am at about page 300 out of 900 - I enjoyed his artist and storyline. Wow he can draw about anything! I need to find Strangers in Paradise omnibus next. I heard it cost as much as 200 bucks. Gulp.

IMG_20190615_221650.jpg
    I really liked Rachel RIsing and will soon read more of his books. The Strangers in Paradise Omnibus HC is getting a reprint. They are taking pre-orders now and I think it's USD 179. There's some shipping deal if you order before 1 July.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I really liked Rachel RIsing and will soon read more of his books. The Strangers in Paradise Omnibus HC is getting a reprint. They are taking pre-orders now and I think it's USD 179. There's some shipping deal if you order before 1 July.
    You are right. My next question is should I get full color or black and white omnibus version?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by grantlairdjr View Post
    You are right. My next question is should I get full color or black and white omnibus version?
    Is there a full colour version of a Terry Moore omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Is there a full colour version of a Terry Moore omnibus?
    No, there isn't.