Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1425

I'm reading Black Magick book one now. And I like this a lot. Great art. Good story so far. Keeps me wanting more.

I'm currently reading Criminal: Coward.
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Daredevil, Batman/TMNT III, Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Invisible Kingdom, Farmhand, Gideon Falls, Infinite Dark, Criminal, Babyteeth

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

All-New Member

Thank you.

Spectacular Member

After the AMAZING Preacher, now halfway trough the Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus. Pretty cool. Apparently I need to buy a complete collection to finish off the run.

Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar

I'm reading Love and Capes Volume 1: Do You Want To Know A Secret?.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Invincible, I have the 3 library editions to get through, then a reread of the deluxe’s before getting to the final deluxe that I haven’t read before, so no idea how the story finishes, halfway through the first library edition, good stuff, hard to believe it’s the same guy who writes the walking dead

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    After the AMAZING Preacher, now halfway trough the Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus. Pretty cool. Apparently I need to buy a complete collection to finish off the run.
    It would be cool if they repackaged the complete Immortal Iron Fist run into one chunky Omnibus. The IIF Omni is one of 2 Omnis that are on my white whale list.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    It would be cool if they repackaged the complete Immortal Iron Fist run into one chunky Omnibus. The IIF Omni is one of 2 Omnis that are on my white whale list.
    Yes, that would be cool. The IF Omni is a bit on the thin side anyway

Just started Planet Hulk Omnibus. Only read FF #533-535 and Incredible Hulk #88 so far but I really liked it! Can't wait to read the rest.

Also started the ASM by JMS Omnibus too.

Reading Absolute Sandman overture at home (invincible at work) and I’m not digging it in the slightest, I may even struggle to finish it, like the godfather pt 3, sometimes you just shouldn’t go back

Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

Currently reading Wonder Woman by Greg Rucka Volume 1. So far I'm really enjoying it! The art's great and I really love his Diana. She feels like an actual person - something that a lot of writers seem to struggle with - while still managing to exemplify the best parts of humanity.

All-New Member

About halfway through the Aquaman by Geoff Johns Omnibus and it's so good.

Paper Girls and Matt Fraction's Hawkguy... I mean Hawkeye.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I finished reading Iron Fist Epic Collection: The Fury of the Iron Fist. A blast to read - solid gold. These had to be some of the most enjoyable and better written comics out at the time (Doug Moench and Chris Claremont). Some very nice art by Larry Hama in the first several issues. I wasn't too keen on the following issues by Arvell Jones. The majority of the remaining art by John Byrne was pretty good in particualr those inked by Dan Adkins and Dan Green. It's a shame they couldn't have included Marvel Team-Up #31 as it would have fitted in nicely between Marvel Premiere #19 and #20. Then again from my understanding this is the thickest Epic Collection out there at 520 pages or so, therefore it would have been nigh on impossible to squeeze in. It would be great for Marvel to give us these issues and any other relevant IF appearances in an Omnibus.

Just finished re-reading Crisis on Infinite Earths for the first time in probably 20 years. Original issues, not collected.

Now, I'm starting in on my immediate post-Crisis collection, starting with the TPB of the Man of Steel miniseries that introduced post-Crisis Superman.