Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Creepiest X-men Characters

With the vast amount of X-men characters over the years, there are bound to be a few which, looking back on, just seem far too creepy to ever appear in a comic nowadays. Or when reading just send a shiver up your spine with how disturbing they are.

My two:

Pretty Boy the Reaver. The whole point of this character seem to be implied rape, both of the mind and the body, always targetting female X-men and the way the filaments came out of his eyes was very creepy.

Spat from the trial of Gambit

God knows what Scott Lobdell and Joe Madureira were thinking of when creating this character. She has the mind of a fully grown woman and the body of a child. Plus walks around in a furry bikini and has a giant slug as a partner - very wrong in my opinion. (As an aside, why is "attractive female" listed as a power on comicvine? lol http://www.comicvine.com/spat/4005-24063/ )

Any others you can think of?

This one right here:
    406px-Sugarman_Head.jpg

BANNED

I'm really creeped out by Notcrawler and his throwing his demon maggot body at his unsuspecting sistergirlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    This one right here:
    406px-Sugarman_Head.jpg
    Good one, Dark Beast as well. Really don't like characters which perform autopsies/scientific experiments on living creatures.

Sugar Man's a good one.
    As is Dark Beast, seeing such a severly messed up and evil Hank McCoy is creepy.

For me Elias Bogan has always been knind of creepy.
    His deeds, the nature of his powers and the way he targets the X-Men is just creeptastic.

Plus he's basically been evil eyes for most of the appearances I've seen him in.

CREEPY!

Quote Originally Posted by Senyaka View Post
    Pretty Boy the Reaver. The whole point of this character seem to be implied rape, both of the mind and the body, always targetting female X-men and the way the filaments came out of his eyes was very creepy.
    Haven't come across this guy (that I remember) but your description is disturbing.
    Last edited by anthony_lynch15; 05-02-2014 at 03:13 AM.

Eye Boy.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Seriously, I can't even post an image.

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    This one right here:
    406px-Sugarman_Head.jpg
    He is a sick one! A child molesting and raping crazy scientist who looks like a messed up Humpty Dumpty. Also I'm not sure if "Sugar Man" has any significance like that in english language but his translated name in Finland was Namusetä (Namu=sweet, candy & setä=uncle, man), which means a pedophile
    Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Eye Boy.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Seriously, I can't even post an image.
    lol, that is a horrible looking character! He should have never been allowed to exist!
    Last edited by Tomppa; 05-03-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Dude, Belasco.

He's a demonic child molester whose origin from Ka-Zar comics is him raping Beatrice, who died in childbirth as a result, because she was preggers with all the hordes of Limbo. Oh, and his whole long term goal is to bring back the Elder Gods, who are mega-huge Cthulu spawn who want to f*** up the whole Multiverse.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 05-03-2014 at 03:31 AM.

Without being rapey, Cameron Hodge and his freaky robo-scorpion body, deals with demons, blind hatred, as well as abuse of children, are also pretty noteworthy.

BANNED

Empath was a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Empath was a creep.
    Concur. Anyone who's a stalker, and tries to make people rape each other until they die of exhaustion pretty much qualifies.

Last edited by worstblogever; 05-03-2014 at 04:23 AM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Negasonic Teenage Warhead
    Wicked
    Mandrill
    Nekra
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

Ultimate Pyro. *cringe*
    Pyro_(Ultimate)_001.jpg

With the vast amount of X-men characters over the years, there are bound to be a few which, looking back
    (As an aside, why is "attractive female" listed as a power on comicvine? lol http://www.comicvine.com/spat/4005-24063/ )
    I think they have that automatically for every female character that gets a comicvine page. It's quite funny that they assume that every time a female character is created.

With the vast amount of X-men characters over the years, there are bound to be a few which, looking back on, just seem far too creepy to ever appear in a comic nowadays. Or when reading just send a shiver up your spine with how disturbing they are.

My two:

Spat from the trial of Gambit

God knows what Scott Lobdell and Joe Madureira were thinking of when creating this character. She has the mind of a fully grown woman and the body of a child. Plus walks around in a furry bikini and has a giant slug as a partner - very wrong in my opinion. (As an aside, why is "attractive female" listed as a power on comicvine? lol http://www.comicvine.com/spat/4005-24063/ )

Any others you can think of?
    Good shout with Pretty Boy, very creepy.

Just on the Comicvine thing....it's listed because they're morons. The most appallingly bad comic website IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    Sugar Man's a good one.
    As is Dark Beast, seeing such a severly messed up and evil Hank McCoy is creepy.

For me Elias Bogan has always been knind of creepy.
    His deeds, the nature of his powers and the way he targets the X-Men is just creeptastic.

Plus he's basically been evil eyes for most of the appearances I've seen him in.

CREEPY!

Haven't come across this guy (that I remember) but your description is disturbing.
    Bogan! Awesome creepy villain