Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    As much as I didnt like ironfist i like him in this trailer and just seeing Luke and Danny fighting together gives me a nerdgasm

Is that Turk Daredevil is choking at the end?
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 08-13-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Looking forward. 3 of the solos these characters come from were quality television, and we already know Luke and Jessica have good chemistry. Iron Fist is obviously the character I'm most worried about given the quality of his series, but we'll just have to see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    As much as I didnt like ironfist i like him in this trailer and just seeing Luke and Danny fighting together gives me a nerdgasm

Is that Turk Daredevil is choking at the end?
    I don't think so, I think it's that guy in a van from the second trailer.

Besides, though Turk is a criminal, I don't think DD would interrogate him quite like that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I don't think so, I think it's that guy in a van from the second trailer.

Besides, though Turk is a criminal, I don't think DD would interrogate him quite like that lol.
    Lol watched it again you are right. And yea Turk he usally treats more comedicly lol.

I hope finn is better in this cause hearing Luke tell danny to light it up is a fanboys dream.

Can't wait. I SHOULD be asleep right now but I was too nervous and was afraid I wouldn't wake up.

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

15 minutes

hahahahahahahahaha

Lots of Focus on Danny up front. Which is an interesting choice considering the hate his series got.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Well I couldn't sleep worth shit so I decided to start watching. Three years of build up has all led up to this and now it's paying off!! Spoilers!!!!

I liked how they jumped right into the action in less then five minutes. The only thing I didn't like was how Luke is already set free thanks to Foggy. This is why I wished we had more episodes, Luke should have spent more character development with his second trip to prison. It also should have been Matt who helped him in court. Speaking of which, I liked how Matt won eleven million dollars for a poor crippled boy (go Matt!!). I also loved how Jessica stuck it to the police by freeing Trish Walkers car from being towed (I always thought it was a stupid law to tow vehicle's but that's just my opinion). I also hated how Luke had sex yet again. I always felt sex scene's were unnecessary for Marvel's shows. I liked the new bad guy. Her illness and her wanting to scorch earth for the sake of cleansing made her look majestic. Kind of reminds me of Damian Dark from Arrow before he became clichéd. Hopefully she won't have the same problems as him. I also loved the earth quake cliff hanger. It makes the Defenders having a legit reason for uniting.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

EPISODE 2 AND 3 SPOILERS!!!

I like how Jessica and Luke have their own side stories to build up to the team up. I also thought it was funny how Patsy's car got demolished in the earth quake. I also love how the writers managed to squeeze in the main supporting characters in a way the four shows worlds are colliding. Even though I like Jessica's bad attitude, I don't know if I'm coming or going with the character. The way she insults and cusses at the police and other people can sometimes piss me off. I was hoping the pimp was a super villain being introduced instead of just being a yes man for the Hand. Although I liked the Iron Fist vs. Luke Cage fight, the trailer really ruined it for me. However I loved Luke's ideology going against Iron Fist.
    I hated how the comic book character was a self righteous, condescending tool. But this Luke is more flawed to the point where he can relate to the desperation of the African American Teenager where he's only stealing to survive. That's the way I like super heroes by not seeing the world as a black and white place. It's too bad he died though. I was hoping he would become the 2nd Power Man from the comics. I liked how Iron Fist confronted the corruption in his company that turned out to be the Hand. The hallway fight was cool but I wished Matt acknowledged that Elektra was alive. Maybe he just couldn't tell.

I'm going to go to bed now.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Elektra is god tier at this point, lmao

Extraordinary Member

Ok, so I just finished episode 4, and I have one thing to say about the ending to that episode.

JUST KICK HER IN THE FACE!

I haven't started watching yet (will watch tonight) but I did read a review for the first episode and some are saying the first episode is weak. I am hoping the the other seven episodes are great however and I am glad Punisher does show up in this series. Also, I wanted to ask do you all think I am missing out by not having watched the Iron Fist series? I just never got around to watching it because a lot of my friends and people online have said it sucked and was the worst of the Marvel Netflix shows. ALSO, I really wish Marvel would do better connecting the shows to the MCU. The hand causes a earthquake like event in NYC and that doesn't tip off you know Peter/ Spider man who lives in Queens??? It would cost to much to have Tom Holland make a cameo but it would be nice if The Defenders mentioned Spidey since they all are from NYC and have probably heard rumors about him from folks on the street.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Just finished it, episode 8 is a bit of let down with it's reveals but the other 1-7 are strong 10/10s.

I didn't like the series. It had it's good moments, ep 1-2 were quite bad but starting ep3 things pick up speed. But then the plot just derails by the last eps.

The ending was pretty lame imo.

Iron Fist was probably the worst of the bunch yet again. After wanting to see them together for so long, I now don't want to see them together ever again. I'll take solos from DD, JJ and LC. But keep IF away from them