Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Do we think long game is Luke with jessica and Danny with misty? Or do you think they stay with Claire and Coleen
    Definitely Danny and Colleen IMO I could see Luke with either Claire or Jessica but will say Claire for now.

Yeah I don't see Danny and Misty having chemistry at all, though Luke still has potential with both Claire and Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Yeah I don't see Danny and Misty having chemistry at all, though Luke still has potential with both Claire and Jessica
    Its finn fault i cant see him with Misty. But its weird to have them both be around and that not be where its heading. Werent they one of the first interracial couples in comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Do we think long game is Luke with jessica and Danny with misty? Or do you think they stay with Claire and Coleen
    The latter. "Just cause in the comics" doesn't always apply with the Netflix shows and I appreciate that. Though "Daughters of the Dragon" I can see. Not sure if it'll be a separate show or just the new story thread that's weaved through all the shows (instead of just using Claire and Turk) though.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Just finished the first 5 episodes with my friends, and wow, really excited. I'm sure I'll have quality nitpicks on finishing the series, but when they finally get to meeting each other, it's aces! And the theme song is wonderful - I just wish they would make it available somewhere.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member

Finished it. The interactions between the characters were great, but the Hand was disappointing and the ending felt rushed. I think it was a mistake to focus so much on Iron Fist. He's by far the least interesting and likeable character of the bunch. Also been growing annoyed with the character of Claire for a while. She just seems really overused. The Sigourney Weaver character was the least interesting of any of the villains so far - including the other 4 fingers.

They really needed a much better explanation as to why no charges were filed at the end.

Despite my gripes it was still good. Matt, Luke, and Jessica are all great characters, and just having them interact is great. And Danny was even ok when he was talking to Luke.

so is Stone ever going to show up in the mcu again?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    so is Stone ever going to show up in the mcu again?
    The guy from the Elektra movie?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    The guy from the Elektra movie?
    the stone from S1 of the Daredevil TV series.

MCU.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Finished it. The interactions between the characters were great, but the Hand was disappointing and the ending felt rushed. I think it was a mistake to focus so much on Iron Fist. He's by far the least interesting and likeable character of the bunch. Also been growing annoyed with the character of Claire for a while. She just seems really overused. The Sigourney Weaver character was the least interesting of any of the villains so far - including the other 4 fingers.

They really needed a much better explanation as to why no charges were filed at the end.

Despite my gripes it was still good. Matt, Luke, and Jessica are all great characters, and just having them interact is great. And Danny was even ok when he was talking to Luke.
    I agree, I wished if they did'nt make an Ironfist s2 and just make a Heroes for Hire series with Luke, Danny, Misty and Collen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    - What was up with that random hip-hop track during the big fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If the show wants to randomly insert a Wu-Tang classic in a fight scene I'm not going to question it. It made that scene better for me personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    That was "Protect Ya Neck" by the Wu Tang Clan. They're one of the most famous hip hop groups of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    That was awful. So out of place. I thought a background app was playing music for a moment.
    Quickie FYI...

Wu-Tang Clan are from the New York City borough Staten Island. Nothing about that was random and/or out of place in a story where New York City is a central aspect of the big picture.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Quickie FYI...

Wu-Tang Clan are from the New York City borough Staten Island. Nothing about that was random and/or out of place in a story where New York City is a central aspect of the big picture.
    It may not have been randomly chosen but it was badly executed. It legit sounded like a cell phone ringtone.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Ultimate Member

I still wasn't that impressed with Danny in the MCU. Which is a shame because I REALLY want to like him. And when he gets to play off of Luke Cage, he's actually pretty good. But when he's trying to act tough/angry, or just by himself/playing off of his own show's characters, yeah not nearly as good.

Also they still write him as an idiot, which is maddening at this point.

Right now, Colleen really should be the fourth member of The Defenders. She's far more interesting and impressive than Danny has been so far.

Extraordinary Member

It may not have been randomly chosen but it was badly executed. It legit sounded like a cell phone ringtone.

Oh stop.No it wasn't and no it didn't.

Fantastic Member

Nah, one of the hidden Iron Fist powers is summoning cool theme music.