Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Terrifics!

Default The Terrifics!

Thought the announcement of this new team was a really nice surprise.

I've always been interested in Mr T, love Phantom Girl and Plas and Rex are always fun.

http://www.cbr.com/phantom-girl-plas...the-terrifics/

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Hahaha. So DC is making their own Fantastic Four type of property (not counting Challengers of the Unknown) to create a foundation of source material so the DCEU can capitalize on the Fox/Marvel problem.

This looks interesting.

something to look forward to... really interested to know what connects them four. seems a little random at this point.

Incredible Member

I may have to check this one out. I don't try a lot of new books but with Metamorpho involved, it's almost a sure sell for me.

I'm pretty meh about this and would prefer if these characters were just merged into the outsiders and they got a series. Might consider picking it up- willwait to see creative team.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

BANNED

This, Doom Patrol and New Challengers all sound amazing

Finally some DC teams that aren't JLA, Titans or Suicide squad.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I have so much trouble believing that this is really happening, but I love it. And it's a pretty amazing shot to fire at Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I have so much trouble believing that this is really happening, but I love it. And it's a pretty amazing shot to fire at Marvel.
    Yes sir! Can't wait for this!

Now if DC could just get the Captain Marvel name back. Icing on the cake.
    WHO DAT?!!

I have been a way from DC for a very long time but right now they are finally getting me interested in their books again. I want to hear more before I commit but I haven't been this curious as to what is going on at DC until the anouncement of this book.

Such a great assemblage of characters!

Most interesting new team book for me and I prefer this name over the outsiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    They're firing a shot at Marvel for not using the F4, while continuing to not publish the titles associated with 3/4 of their cast (JSA, Outsiders and LoSH).
    I'd much rather see them focusing on their own concepts intead of on a random collection of heroes with similar powers to a Marvel property

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    I'm pretty meh about this and would prefer if these characters were just merged into the outsiders and they got a series. Might consider picking it up- willwait to see creative team.
    Jeff Lemire & Ivan Reis

Astonishing Member

Hokey Smokes. I just posted a thread a month ago or so ago for a team idea for Mr Terrific called The Terrific Ten! oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    They're firing a shot at Marvel for not using the F4, while continuing to not publish the titles associated with 3/4 of their cast (JSA, Outsiders and LoSH).
    I'd much rather see them focusing on their own concepts intead of on a random collection of heroes with similar powers to a Marvel property
    Eh....Marvel sorta borrowed the concept of making perfect little clones on their major properties to turn a buck, in comparison its a smaller steal.

These compaines will forever leach off of the others ideas. Nature of the beast.